• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Dedicated / virtual (server)

nuelma123

Reaction score
I have several questions .
I want to know how many players would support a virtual server.

Also if you were so kind , I might say a web paguina where you can hire servers?

It's my first server if I settle for something average and cheap.

minimum 4gb ram

thanks

Hello.

It's all depend on Map Size and Scripts and CPU usage most providers go with fair share policy so I would suggest to get cheap dedicated server in cause of tibia as it's resources hungry.

Here is cheap dedicated servers which should match your costs https://kimsufi.com/ie

Hello.

It's all depend on Map Size and Scripts and CPU usage most providers go with fair share policy so I would suggest to get cheap dedicated server in cause of tibia as it's resources hungry.

Here is cheap dedicated servers which should match your costs https://kimsufi.com/ie
Downside is dedis dont scale with your needs and kimsufi as far as I am aware of doesnt offer windows (which might be easier for beginners).Furthermore they are using lowend CPUs (which will most likely work out for ots though) and only 100 mbit/s which again can be enough but not necessarily is. The KVM plans (VPS PREMIUM) I am offering basicly provide an environment as close to a dedicated box you can virtually get. Ressources fully dedicated to the user and only the bandwith being shared which however is at 1 Gbit/s so you'd easily be able to get 300-500 Mbits+ always :) Of course I am utilizing blazing fast intel Xeon CPU's and on some plans even DDR4 RAM which is a plus. Now the price may be a limiting factor here but for that then again I also am offering quite the affordable plans, especially in the VPS POWER and VPS UNLIMITED category.
Well naturally it all comes down to the users decision.

Downside is dedis dont scale with your needs and kimsufi as far as I am aware of doesnt offer windows (which might be easier for beginners).Furthermore they are using lowend CPUs (which will most likely work out for ots though) and only 100 mbit/s which again can be enough but not necessarily is. The KVM plans (VPS PREMIUM) I am offering basicly provide an environment as close to a dedicated box you can virtually get. Ressources fully dedicated to the user and only the bandwith being shared which however is at 1 Gbit/s so you'd easily be able to get 300-500 Mbits+ always :) Of course I am utilizing blazing fast intel Xeon CPU's and on some plans even DDR4 RAM which is a plus. Now the price may be a limiting factor here but for that then again I also am offering quite the affordable plans, especially in the VPS POWER and VPS UNLIMITED category.
Well naturally it all comes down to the users decision.

Hi.

You can install Windows on kimsufi you can find tutorials online. Also I would not suggest host OTS on windows as half resources are gone for windows. which in cause of 4 GB Ram it will lag on more players.

I have several questions .
I want to know how many players would support a virtual server.

Also if you were so kind , I might say a web paguina where you can hire servers?

It's my first server if I settle for something average and cheap.

minimum 4gb ram

thanks

Shot me a pm I may offer you some SSD VPS from my new KVM line at GalaxyHostPlus with Gaming DDoS Protection 4,4 GHz per Core.
I can help set it up on linux :)

Hi.

You can install Windows on kimsufi you can find tutorials online. Also I would not suggest host OTS on windows as half resources are gone for windows. which in cause of 4 GB Ram it will lag on more players.

Shot me a pm I may offer you some SSD VPS from my new KVM line at GalaxyHostPlus with Gaming DDoS Protection 4,4 GHz per Core.
I can help set it up on linux :)
Well i didnt exactly say Windows is the best choice to host on :p

Back