• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated war servers

Drama

Reaction score
Hello, all!

I've been gone for a while.. I looked around the server lists and didn't find any creative or good dedicated war servers. What happened? did they all die?

Really curious, all opinions welcomed.

Thanks!

Drama

If some good war server would exists they ill probably succeed
I dont like servers like @mdwilliams that has no content at all.
PvP is not just about killing players.
A good game has to have cool ranking and tournments

Perhaps that is the case now - in order for a 'war' server to be successful it must have other non-war content too.
Go back 5, 10 years or so and this wasn't the case at all. I believe this shift is due to the influx of high rate real tibia map servers.

For the record though, my live game server did also have quests you could do (anni, dqh, ferumbras tower) and the ability for teams to set up small private arena duels or even private open battles with an agreed prize to the victors. But it was really only a live testing ground for the development of my war datapack anyway.

war server community split up for noob war (low lvls) and normal wars (150+ lvls)
im the person who dont like low lvl wars ekhm, duels... i like real wars with knights and rps...
its very hard to find players to play on normal war.
every one play on some pizza ots right now.

@mdwilliams I agree about the war servers needing something more than just fighting going on. I appreciate you guys commenting, keep it going.

Pretty high chance I add war event to Whi World this summer after I open server.
Whi World [BETA 0.1.5.9]

might be something you want to try, but its nothing close to tibia expect the client.

You could very easily argue that high rate real map servers ARE war servers then. It is certainly a very large aspect & attraction of them + you have all that other content to entertain you.

Back