• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated.

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
How many peoples can this take without lag.!

Server: Dell PE R200Remote
Power Management: Remote Power Management
RAM: 1GB DDR2OS:
CentOSSoftware RAID: No RAID
Server Control Panel: Direct Admin (Unlimited Domains)
Uplink Port: 1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex
IP: 2CPU: 1x Intel Core 2 Duo E4500
Harddisk: 1 x 250GB SATA II
Volume Connectivity: 10 Mbps (95%) bandwidthContract term: 3 months

Link: Click here to continue...
Burstable Server 1

I dont know, but ates U dont speak to me on msn anymore? :O, btw I bought a dedicated capable of 2,000 players :=] Also changed my server to 8.31 SQL xD, wish u luck bro

why burstable series? take an express server.

I just need one dedicated, i can pay with paypal, i cant do it on leaseweb, they want a card id nummber or
something....

Edit: Anyone know how to change cash in paypal like frmo swedish cash to euro...?!

Last edited:
Ates you have only 1 GB RAM.
I loaded your real map and it used 1,5 GB... it's verry little I think.
Only help is 3 GB SWAP.

Only help is 3 GB SWAP.

I have a ~100 mb real map with like a lot of scripts etc etc and I'm running 150+ players laggless with a cheap dual core and 1gb ram.

Only help is 3 GB SWAP.

Ok, going to buy better but still anyone know how i can buy dedicated via paypal... simple...!

Use leaseweb, i just bought one and it works great, havent tested out how many it can hold but it was easy to buy with paypal and i got it all set up finally. Easy to manage too.

I have a ~100 mb real map with like a lot of scripts etc etc and I'm running 150+ players laggless with a cheap dual core and 1gb ram.

Oooh'? but when the server cleans/saves there will be a lagg..

So that's why you need good procesoor ;)
GB ram? take 2GB of ram that's enough.

but Processor needs when the server saves or cleans so it not freezes in like 1 minute.

Do it with your mom's account?

Exactly, that is what he want ;)

Back