• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Dedicating Hosting.

gurden

i need support for my server, good scripter!
Reaction score
Greetings.

My name is Gurdish (Alexander) and I live in Sweden.
I am offering my hosting services and I would like to host an 8.54 server with custom/RL map.

My computer's specifications are the following:

* 4GB RAM
* Windows Server 2008
* Server Location "Germany"
* Connection speed: 100 MBIT

3163170931.png

Last edited:
Hey i need sombody to host for me...i can give you 65% of all donation money...thats really all i can offer you :/ you can contact me on msn at [email protected]
and yes im a female :)

Hey there! I'm looking for 24/7 hoster with good features! So as i can see you are one of it. So If you want host my Black Heaven Project, 85% Custom Map for now, 95% Monsters Custom and Items. All as i want i good hoster and if you are looking for job i'm glad to help you! So Have fun with hosting! M4t30

P.s. [email protected] <-- For more informations!
or just see more infos about server on website.

Gankme is one! HE stole my edit on map and now are going fking release it ;/

Gurden is scammer he scammed me and he have scam many others to don't trust on him!

Ye right byllan lol. dont listen to him he's about 13 years old. And i havent scammed anyone on this. lol..

Last edited:
Back