• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deepling stagesss

Myssi Maron

Reaction score
Yesterday i sacrificed 100 heart of the sea and the red glowing gem appeard on the statue and tooday stage 2 didnt arrived........ it was hard to do it solo pls check the logs or something and bring here stage 2 tooday

- - - Updated - - -

okkkk....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for answer it really helped me to choose.... the server to play...

Okay, so the thing is that the heart of the sea has nothing to do with unlocking stages, it's a "side-quest". To unlock stage 2 you need to gather 200 "points" by first of all killing 100 deepling guards for 100 points. And to get the remaining 100 points you will have to use a soul net on deepling spawns (there are 22 spawns which you will have to use your soul net on 20 times), when you have done this you will get the remaining 100 points. Note that these points are not individual and can be gathered by a lot of people during the day. At server save the points will reset.

so firstly We must killed 100 deeplings guard and after make 100 heart~?

i killed 100 depplings maked 100 hearts and nothing the npc was writing that i have made 200+ actions against deeeplings

Read my post again, I said that the heart of the sea had nothing to do with unlocking stages. Read my post again and read TibiaWiki because I couldn't explain it more clearly than I did.

Okay, so the thing is that the heart of the sea has nothing to do with unlocking stages, it's a "side-quest". To unlock stage 2 you need to gather 200 "points" by first of all killing 100 deepling guards for 100 points. And to get the remaining 100 points you will have to use a soul net on deepling spawns (there are 22 spawns which you will have to use your soul net on 20 times), when you have done this you will get the remaining 100 points. Note that these points are not individual and can be gathered by a lot of people during the day. At server save the points will reset.

okey where is fucking communicity my friend gathered 408 points and nothing happened

- - - Updated - - -

i wanna some fast replys

hahaha siramix yesterday i made 400 points and today is nothing ... i killed 100 deeplings guards for 100 points no more points for them and next soul net 300x times i try to contant with u 2 days but u never login to game -.- and 400 points today is nothing i use soul net kill guards Then wtf with that? I waste my time becuase its not unlocked this is bug or something because on shadow everytime is open

408 points* ;]

Last edited:
^up, u have brain bugged and cant read.

if u make 300x soul net its 6600 points idiot.

firsly do kill 100 d guard later 20x soul net

^up, u have brain bugged and cant read.

if u make 300x soul net its 6600 points idiot.

firsly do kill 100 d guard later 20x soul net

then idiot read what i said > I killed 100 guards and no more points for them next use 300 soul net ... ;]

Back