• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Defence of the Ancients 2 (DOTA2)

Amusement

Tactical Bacon
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT A WHAT IS BEST HON/LOL/DOTA2/DOTA THREAD. DISCUSS DOTA 2 ONLY.

250px-DotA2.jpg

Dota 2 is an upcoming multiplayer online battle arena video game being developed by Valve Corporation and the stand-alone sequel to the popular Defense of the Ancients mod for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne.

Dota2s' primary objective of each match is for each team to destroy their opposing teams base. Each player controls a player character called a "hero/champion", there "hero" levels up & gains gold for items similarily to RPG games, this takes place along a series of lanes that connect their opposing bases, lined with defensive towers which the "heros" much destroy in order to reach the opposing teams base.
The gameplay elements are largely incorporated from Defense of the Ancients, with the game's lead designer, IceFrog, being the longest-serving and current developer of the Warcraft III mod.

dota-2-title.jpg

The Game is currently, free to play & will continue the free to play option, though it is currently in closed beta & requires a key/Steam gift for access to the game, you can also gain access to the gain by purchasing a early access key from the steam store itself.

Dota 2
Dota 2 on Steam

The game does have a "store" system though, similar to alot of RPG games, or LoL (Assuming you've played). Most of the items in this store are cosmetic items & there is no way to buy "Power" in anyway.​
19b1iq.jpg

I'll try update the list as much as possible, anyone on this list you can freely add, if you want on the list put you name in your comment & i'll add it when i see it.

If you're new to DOTA2 or any DOTA/MOBA game in general, i recommend this guide Welcome to Dota, You Suck | Purge Gamers
Credits:Nevalopo (Thread Theme)

Last edited:
Maybe more guys will post and reveal that they play Dota 2.

Just had a sick game with Doom suddenly showing up with 2 Rapiers.
They have been changing owners quite often xD

V5yyA.png

You may also message me in case you wanna play :)
Got some keys left.

Maybe 10th dota2/dota game ever lol xD, 1st time tiny and like 3rd or 4th match this half year i think :eek:
Still learning the controls but, lets post a screen, makes it interesting :3

It's harder than LoL & i probably prefer it, i just hate the FOV, it's like am up the champs ass or at least it feels like that, it makes it difficult for me to play as i get a headache after awhile, it's like my eyes are trying to see more than what is visible & it stresses.

For anyone trying to add me that can't, it's because for some reason i am not being picked up even though my username is blyndside, every other person for some reason gets picked up.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blyndside/
or search: .ߣŷŋđŞįĐ3

You'll find me then.

Last edited:
Back