• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Define feeding.

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Try to define feeding.
Loads say they're feeding, when I think they aren't.

If someone has 3/8/9 Imho, they're not feeding because they are assisting the team well.

I kind of agree, in a team fight people die. And shit happens when the squishiest person dies all the time due to the apc bursting him down. But that doesn't mean that you are feeding, it simply means that you have done a good job IF your team can kill the apc. If you win the team fight, it doesn't mean you are feeding, it means that you are the one to carry your team because you are the one who sacrificed himself in order to make apc/adc/whoever fed. As I prefer playing top, tanky, I die quite often in teamfights because I'm the one going in first and if we win a teamfight with 2 deaths on our side and 3+ deaths on the other side, it doesn't mean that I fed. On the other side 3/8/9 means nothing. If you ask me, you only feed when you continuesly make stupid calls. Like going into a teamfight while your team is not complete, which happens quite a lot. You can be out of position a lot of times, like going into their jungle, alone and getting caught, duh. Things like that means that you are indeed feeding. Or for example, you are bot and you got like 1/2 deaths so the enemy adc has an advantage. Feeding here means, trying to trade with the enemy bot when knowing that he's stronger and you can simply NOT outtrade him. Again, stupid calls.

0/25/3 = feeding
2/8/5 = team raging at the person calling him a feeder

Blaiming/reporting people for feeding is dumb. They are struggling which means they need help, you can't expect everyone to always win the lane they are in. I hold people who get fed and can't carry the team/helping the people falling behind more accountable for the loss.

Feeder is a person who have 0/10+/0 stats over 15min, if person have 1 kill or 1 assist that doesn't mean that they are feeding oposite team, they are struggling with game so they need help, if you see person like this tell him to stay back.

I think a feeder isn't someone who has "Negative Stats", but more a player who repeatedly makes the same mistakes over & over, realizing it or not.

Example, Sona goes bottom, without armor runes, full AP, she's a squishy target, enemy team realizes this & takes full advantage, Sona without fail misplaces and gets grabbed or stunned, or face checks, not once, but repeatedly.

I think a feeder isn't someone who has "Negative Stats", but more a player who repeatedly makes the same mistakes over & over, realizing it or not.

Example, Sona goes bottom, without armor runes, full AP, she's a squishy target, enemy team realizes this & takes full advantage, Sona without fail misplaces and gets grabbed or stunned, or face checks, not once, but repeatedly.
That is considered "unskilled player". A feeder is someone who is letting himself/herself get killed over and over again on purpose

3/8/9 don't mean shit if you died 6 times early game.
that is "feeding"
yes you're helping your team and getting kills, but you shouldn't be suicidal, especially early games where you should focusing on farming or helping your adc getting as much cs as possible
but feeding isn't necessarily something you do on purpose, you could be unfortunate enough to have a messy teammate, dies a lot & the enemy's adc is over fed enough to crush you all the way mid game

3/8/9 don't mean shit if you died 6 times early game.
that is "feeding"
yes you're helping your team and getting kills, but you shouldn't be suicidal, especially early games where you should focusing on farming or helping your adc getting as much cs as possible
but feeding isn't necessarily something you do on purpose, you could be unfortunate enough to have a messy teammate, dies a lot & the enemy's adc is over fed enough to crush you all the way mid game
You're saying it from a bot lane support perspective. What if you're Nasus top vs a Riven with a red pot, you know she'll dive you so you stay back and start losing CS, the riven is just freezing the wave and you're already 20 cs behind, a lonely creep gets too close to you so you go and Q farm it, Riven flashes, uses the red pot and instabursts you. You come back to lane 30cs behind, 1 level behind and Riven has a kill. You continue to get zoned out of your wave, and then get towerdove because of how ahead the Riven is. At this point there's nothing YOU could do. If you go mid and try to gank, riven will possibly take 2 towers, if you stay top the riven simply continues getting fed. If you go bot.. what the fuck are you doing bot?

You're saying it from a bot lane support perspective. What if you're Nasus top vs a Riven with a red pot, you know she'll dive you so you stay back and start losing CS, the riven is just freezing the wave and you're already 20 cs behind, a lonely creep gets too close to you so you go and Q farm it, Riven flashes, uses the red pot and instabursts you. You come back to lane 30cs behind, 1 level behind and Riven has a kill. You continue to get zoned out of your wave, and then get towerdove because of how ahead the Riven is. At this point there's nothing YOU could do. If you go mid and try to gank, riven will possibly take 2 towers, if you stay top the riven simply continues getting fed. If you go bot.. what the fuck are you doing bot?
I guess that's why it's a team game. If the enemy riven is that ahead then you really need some help.

exactly, its the only game I played where you're as good as your weakest member of the team.
if I managed to find myself against riven with nasus I'll avoid getting ganked & killed..cuz that's the only way she can push me too far for sure, then get sheen as soon as I can with some heavy armor.. then she's useless.
you're gonna need help tho and you're going to have to help

Blaiming/reporting people for feeding is dumb. They are struggling which means they need help, you can't expect everyone to always win the lane they are in. I hold people who get fed and can't carry the team/helping the people falling behind more accountable for the loss. :(

It really depends.... if people are lvl 30 and playing ranked... and just act as if they played for the very first time, then I report them. Not because I hate n00bs, but because they should not play ranked at that skill level.

Back