• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Delay from monster attack when players change floor.

Acubens

Old Penguin
Solutions
Reaction score
Im using OThire but there is a problem on monsters, if a player use stairs monsters dont attack him until pass almost 2 seconds, this is not good because if theres a boss near stairs people abuse, shoot sd up and down xD.

Someone know where i can see the code where player change floor and is selected as target by the monster?

Thanks in advance,
Happy new year 2021!

Im using OThire but there is a problem on monsters, if a player use stairs monsters dont attack him until pass almost 2 seconds, this is not good because if theres a boss near stairs people abuse, shoot sd up and down xD.

Someone know where i can see the code where player change floor and is selected as target by the monster?

Thanks in advance,
Happy new year 2021!
I can't reproduce this. Notice the monster have 2s delay for each attack, so if you go down get a hit, go up and go down again too fast the second time it won't hit you.

I can't reproduce this. Notice the monster have 2s delay for each attack, so if you go down get a hit, go up and go down again too fast the second time it won't hit you.
The thing is, you down the stair, monster target you, but you are protected for almost 2 seconds, this time let you to throw sd or UE and dont recieve any dmg in that lapse.
Post automatically merged:

I have no idea what OTHire version you're using but try changing the stairhop_exhausted values in your config.lua
I used the latest one, on 2019 and i apply the latest changes from Peonso, but ill investigate a bit, thanks.

Back