• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delay on SSA

Delay on SSA

• Total voters
Pallys dont need ssas lol they got 34% death protect set, they need might rings and this glacier amulets
I just said what I think.
Well, they can higher the price and delete from loot. By this people will actually will need to hunt/bot or do whatever to get cash if they want to buy SSA, this way sneaking would make sense.
+1 for that. the thing is, they wont do that probably.

Keep in mind paladins need those ssa more than mages, so 3 sec cd would be perfect in my opinion. Same cd for might ring.
When did you start play tibia? a rp with full death set + might ring is enough to tank more than a mage with ssa mr nayheim :]

Changing the price/removing it would be unfair because people might have bought lots of them already. As for delay, it seems like most players want it and the question is how many seconds delay it actually should be. Would everyone agree to 2 seconds?

Changing the price/removing it would be unfair because people might have bought lots of them already. As for delay, it seems like most players want it and the question is how many seconds delay it actually should be. Would everyone agree to 2 seconds?
Everyone wants it ? I see 15 votes for Yes and 13 votes for No, you can also delete everyone's Stone Skins before you change the price?

If Exhaust will be added, our team will quit for sure.

HAHAHA yeah calar cry more because we know your mages are fucking shitty players who can stand still and auto ssa. You have a bunch of random shadowcore players who have no hands and get trapped so easy so you need them to be able to spam their SSA.

Trash players need their SSA spam so zero damage is done to them and then they can come on forums and act tough.

If I am not correct what is the other reason for a lvl 300 to be able to spam SSA constantly, because this game wasn't meant for that. You have fear that's all because you know the reality of what would happen when you would actually have to use skill in order to win. You are better team than us as you say so fucking prove it in normal fights. But let me guess for you its normal with 10 bps of SSA? If so you are a retard.

Atm the game is like this....rush in if you are trapped just stand still and auto SSA lol.

Last thing stop talking about anything on Lunarforce I already told you this....you were the first to run to shadowcores and ruined this OT's population. You were only of the people who Mark listened to about the changes and you didn't even give it time to work out but left in less than a week. Navid and us made it alive again so you have zero room to speak. So do not threaten the GM about quittign you have done that already once. Damn sorry I went too hard on you but truth does hurt.

@Mark 2 seconds exhaust is absolutely perfect. EK's and pally can use it with e ring to survive combos(that is if they have a brain but otherwise they should die anyways right?). Mages will be forced to actually pot themselves for 2 secs while their SSA is on cooldown because right now people are not potting themselves only spamming SSA.

Last edited:
Everyone wants it ? I see 15 votes for Yes and 13 votes for No, you can also delete everyone's Stone Skins before you change the price?

If Exhaust will be added, our team will quit for sure.
Are you serious? You will leave because of a TWO SECOND exhaust on ssa? That's pathetic dude honestly. Your team really relies that much on ssa that you wont even fight if it has a 2 second delay. It's not even like your the only team being effected by it all use ssa except for the fact that your team cant survive unless you spam ssa the whole fight.

im thinking 0.5-1 sec exhaust is the best. It will be and u guys are saying too much seconds when a mage doesnt take long to die.

people will die to easy without ssas
lower the magic levels so no one have over 90 and maybe it will be nice

HAHAHA yeah calar cry more because we know your mages are fucking shitty players who can stand still and auto ssa. You have a bunch of random shadowcore players who have no hands and get trapped so easy so you need them to be able to spam their SSA.

Trash players need their SSA spam so zero damage is done to them and then they can come on forums and act tough.

If I am not correct what is the other reason for a lvl 300 to be able to spam SSA constantly, because this game wasn't meant for that. You have fear that's all because you know the reality of what would happen when you would actually have to use skill in order to win. You are better team than us as you say so fucking prove it in normal fights. But let me guess for you its normal with 10 bps of SSA? If so you are a retard.

Atm the game is like this....rush in if you are trapped just stand still and auto SSA lol.

Last thing stop talking about anything on Lunarforce I already told you this....you were the first to run to shadowcores and ruined this OT's population. You were only of the people who Mark listened to about the changes and you didn't even give it time to work out but left in less than a week. Navid and us made it alive again so you have zero room to speak. So do not threaten the GM about quittign you have done that already once. Damn sorry I went too hard on you but truth does hurt.

@Mark 2 seconds exhaust is absolutely perfect. EK's and pally can use it with e ring to survive combos(that is if they have a brain but otherwise they should die anyways right?). Mages will be forced to actually pot themselves for 2 secs while their SSA is on cooldown because right now people are not potting themselves only spamming SSA.

You're stupid as fuck, you act like a pro player when even brazols play better than you, first you cried about lvls now your crying about stone skins. How about if people use their hands to put ssa? it takes o.5-1sec to put ssa from bp to the amulet slot. First shit u guys said was "Calar show your pvp on lower lvls, and we've done this you're getting raped all the time" you always cry if you can't win. You should go to 8.6 maybe there you can do your famous "Into Shit" but atm you're getting owned by noobs from shadowcores, and if this stone skins exhaust will be added we will simply quit this ot cuz it will be like 8.6, we already got ava/ue spams cuz of you guys. And now keep thinking that you are pro.

Yes add 2 seconds. Look at calars team they come to the battles with 15 bp ssa each.

For me using ssa by hand takes 2-3 seconds hahaha xD

2 seconds is fine I guess

Yes add 2 seconds. Look at calars team they come to the battles with 15 bp ssa each.

So lvl 220 has cap for 15bps? shut the fuck you, stop finding excuses. You lose with noobs from shadowcores/

@Calar
stop cry 2 second delay on ssa is nothing
@Mark
Remove stone skin amulet's from shop so no one can buy it make the stone skin amulet loot rate at monster's highter and ppl will focus on looting them :)

Back