• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Delete all posts in forum games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiimi

I don't...
Reaction score
Kind of short but w/e...

I think when we update to vB4 the forum games section should be wiped clean because of the members that have a few thousand posts there.
I also think that the section shouldn't count towards post count. (Change after the update.)

Kind of unnecessary suggestion. Would be better if post count was disabled in forum games instead of deleting 99999 threads and then start the spam again.

This x2

Kind of unnecessary suggestion. Would be better if post count was disabled in forum games instead of deleting 99999 threads and then start the spam again.

This x3 plus being Global Moderator access it transforms x4

But it wouldn't be bad idea, if when the vb4 update comes, Talaturen deletes all the threads and leave only important ones like Feedback and Downloads section. A rollback for a forum

If you disable post count how will it be fair to the people who didn't spam?
If you delete the posts along with the section then the posts will recount.

So every members posts in that section would be subtracted.

Your saying close to 100k because it sounds like a lot but you could just prune them all at once.

But it wouldn't be bad idea, if when the vb4 update comes, Talaturen deletes all the threads and leave only important ones like Feedback and Downloads section. A rollback for a forum

I wouldn't go that far, but forum games is full of low quality posts.

Just because you would lose a couple thousand posts doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

Why do you care so much about your post count? The posts in forum games might not have the best quality in them (it's the forum games board after all, if you don't like that forum you don't have to visit it) but they are still posts on the forum and I don't see the point in removing them. I don't see the point in not counting them as posts either, not counting them would make users post count inaccurate.

The post count doesn't tell anyone how intelligent you are, it should not tell others whether you can be trusted or not. The post counts only tell other how many posts you have on the forum and for number that to be accurate we need to include statistics from all boards where you have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back