• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete "Berserk Pyro Element" as a summon

Status
Not open for further replies.
second that. way too strong in an enclosed battle, knights can not kill a mage with them summoned.

yea but then mages will get wrecked they'll be forced 2 summon like a pirate buccaneer or something super weak and then you'll wreck them

Last edited:
and when the healing is fixed? then we won't be able to and you have the advantage back.

They can combo like 6k. Even when my healing's fixed if they combo me and then you mas rai you're going to kill me.

i changed my mind once the patch is done and mages can easily hunt nightmares then i think mages shouldn't be able 2 summon pyro elements...

If they can combo 6k i agree that's fucking rigged. lol

Btw Guarded, Only noobs summon pirates.

I agree those berserk pyro elements hit way too hard (6k for a summon is too much)

Should start a voting thread all those in favor of Deleting the Pyro's say I.

P.S. I Agree Delete Them As Was Said 6k Damage For A Summon At Our Current Levels Is Way To Much.

awww, dont delete them, i've always been wanting to summon those shiet, lmao..
but i do agree, they are massivley strong, i think its more fair to make them hit weaker than just deleting them.., anyone agree? :eek:

- Berserk Pyro Elements Weakened. (old server settings) [100% Completed]

i just realized it's in red's changelog patch

How about this, To let these mages keep these summons, it should take the mana at rebirth lets say 1 lvl 300. and all your mana to summon it. that way its more of a PVE sort of summon.

Blasphemy woops

well...↓
***** its ok at lvl 600

how much mana does mages need to summon BPE?

it cost +-24k mana ;) and they are not so good (not 6k maby 3-4 k and very slow atk!)

doint cry!:thumbup:

This is an old thread and at the time it was made they were overpowered you dumbass fucking douchebag.

After that extremely passive comment...

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back