• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete my Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ves

# Gunner #
Reaction score
Well, most of you know that I had quitted Cyntara long ago, but Lagalagalaga offered me to bot on my Character, I gladly accepted, I know it was not right, breaking 2 rules at same time(Sharing/Botting), but I didn't give a shit, now I'm totally regretful, I noticed they're abusing from my account, asked Laga for explanation and he said something about Shimmie/Nigger are us/Angel of the Dead, who hacked me and changed my password.

So I just would like to ask you Red to delete my account, I think thats my Rights since I created and trained it till 50 Rebirths plus 1k+ Levels, otherwise they'll keep abusing from it, sorry for any trouble I may have committed.

Also I had about $700 on donors on my account but whatever, now they belongs to Bruhs or Shimmie or whatever, make good use of them ;)

Veseble Deaths.
8 May 2010, 17:04 Killed at Level 940 by Enigmatic.
8 May 2010, 17:04 Killed at Level 953 by Bloodraged.
8 May 2010, 17:03 Killed at Level 966 by Enigmatic.
8 May 2010, 17:03 Killed at Level 979 by Reaper.
8 May 2010, 17:03 Killed at Level 992 by Reaper.
8 May 2010, 17:02 Killed at Level 1006 by Bloodraged.
8 May 2010, 17:02 Killed at Level 1019 by Hermes Fleet Of Foot.
8 May 2010, 17:01 Killed at Level 1033 by Enigmatic.
8 May 2010, 17:01 Killed at Level 1048 by Enigmatic.
8 May 2010, 17:00 Killed at Level 1062 by Jonas Bruh.
8 May 2010, 17:00 Killed at Level 1076 by Bloodraged.
8 May 2010, 00:13 Killed at Level 1091 by Hermes Fleet Of Foot.
8 May 2010, 00:12 Killed at Level 1106 by Bloodraged.
8 May 2010, 00:12 Killed at Level 1121 by Bloodraged.
8 May 2010, 00:11 Killed at Level 1137 by Hermes Fleet Of Foot.

Thnks,
Veseble.

<3 Pira

i dont know but i also feel guilty even tho the gms put me in jail for 4 hours claming that i was botting him while it was alll SHIMMIE but even tho i am sorry veseble and yet i have heard this b4 i cant be trusted sometimes or you can say all the time but even tho this is why jews souldent play cyntara i sould of never spoken the truth

Your account has been recovered, along with your levels and your items were not touched. Your password is in your inbox for your forum account.

Hermes Fleet of Foot & Bloodraged have had their rank removed and health/mana altered.

Account sharing is against the rules, but everybody does it. Being hacked, I always take action against. Whether or not you decide to play again, you have your items, and all your points will be recovered after the reset like everybody else.

Greets,
Red

ofc red would jump in and save the day for veseble and leaves/ignores my bugged capp... and don't use this "Reset will happen soon" as an excuse... obviously it won't happen any time soon..

PS: i have nothing to do with these hackings (i'm a bruh, thought u guys would accuse me so i'm just telling the truth)

Red did a good job. Good to hear you got you'r account, along with you'r stuff back Veseble.

ofc red would jump in and save the day for veseble and leaves/ignores my bugged capp... and don't use this "Reset will happen soon" as an excuse... obviously it won't happen any time soon..

PS: i have nothing to do with these hackings (i'm a bruh, thought u guys would accuse me so i'm just telling the truth)

Look....
Name: Hermes Fleet Of Foot
Sex: male
Profession:
Level: 516
Player Health: 3515/3515
Player Mana: 7360/7360

Raped...

i thought you quit like 1000 times, why do you care so much?

i thought you quit like 1000 times, why do you care so much?

I still log in to rape the br's.. But of corse I cannot do that with bugged cap :s. I log in once in a while when I see that the bruhs are talking about it in vent p: ushually play rl tibia or hang out with friends.

Ps: saw ironman 2 the other day, totally recommend it :D another reminder if u go see it, wait till credits are done. Ttheres a teaser for ironman 3...

1st thing laga does, is snitch.

@ All cyntara players, dont get caught doing wrong with laga, he'll b the 1st to rat u out.

this has been maybe the 3rd time he did that.

or?

fuck u gon do

get the fuck out ur diapers b4 steppin up 2 sum1 bigger than u

says the 1 who adds every possible punctuation mark 2 every ending of a sentence. ;d

Ps: saw ironman 2 the other day, totally recommend it :D another reminder if u go see it, wait till credits are done. Ttheres a teaser for ironman 3...[/QUOTE]

dam i didnt wait untill credits end :( but my friends told me that there was a teaser for iroman 3 but i didnt see it :(

1st thing laga does, is snitch.

@ All cyntara players, dont get caught doing wrong with laga, he'll b the 1st to rat u out.

this has been maybe the 3rd time he did that.

LOL? You dont know me :/ so how do you know this? You stalk me what the fuck you look me up on the internet tell me how? or you go to ure niggers and be like YO MA NIGGAS HOW SOULD WE RIP ON THIS GUY?!?!?!?!?! Hmm, tell me :/

LOL? You dont know me :/ so how do you know this? You stalk me what the fuck you look me up on the internet tell me how? or you go to ure niggers and be like YO MA NIGGAS HOW SOULD WE RIP ON THIS GUY?!?!?!?!?! Hmm, tell me :/

or, everytime ur names mentioned in sumthing troublesome, u rat everybody out immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back