• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete old names :)

Delete ?

• Total voters

majczal

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Hiho. I'm writing to know , it is possible to clear names of chars which have 1-8 lvls and time online 0-30 minutes? Maybe somebody wants to take this name.

sorry for my english , vote and write your opinions about it :)

Yes, some retard putted Ezoons on lvl 8 when i transferred my char to lunarforce, and the same to much ppl.

Can Mark or Hani write something about this idea?

Many peoples with noobchars like lvl 8's got alot of cash/items on it incase they get hacked on their mains...So I think its risky for Mark or Hani to do it,because then the support board will be spammed like "You deleted my character with 100kk ,Give it back"

Thanks.

We have decided to not delete characters (or change their names) because of a few different reason, one of them being the fact that the character in question could have been invited to a house.

We have decided to not delete characters (or change their names) because of a few different reason, one of them being the fact that the character in question could have been invited to a house.

Delete charachters who never login in.

Back