• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Delete one item for all players

hiwyn

Reaction score
Some people get a golden helmet (2471) from a map bug i made...
There is a way to on DB i use a command and delete all golden helmets from players,depots and houses?
Idk how many they get and who get :(

Solution
Sorry, I read it all wrong.
insert this query in your database.
SQL:
DELETE FROM player_depotitems, player_items, tile_items WHERE itemtype = 2471;
Search in your whole data pack using Notepad++ for the golden helmet id, Just change the directory and then check the scripts/areas where it is.
notepad++.PNG
and search in your map/quests to find if there's an easy quest for it or it is in any container/hidden in your map.
Did your server crash? It may be duplicated golden helmet.

Search in your whole data pack using Notepad++ for the golden helmet id, Just change the directory and then check the scripts/areas where it is.
View attachment 62207
and search in your map/quests to find if there's an easy quest for it or it is in any container/hidden in your map.
Did your server crash? It may be duplicated golden helmet.

I already fix the map problem, i found where the golden helmet spawns, my problem now is to remove all that golden helmets people pick on each server save...

Back