• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying delete please

Are you looking for Inquisition, Demon Oak & Pits of Inferno that's exactly like Real Tibia?

@ Ninja nah not really, but if there is a nice story or quest around should be great ;) it's a low RPG server, so if there is a balance in the quest, it don't have to be like real.

Most servers just got the Quests but shouldn't be a problem with creating NPC's that gives you a storage in order to enter Inquisition door for example. :p

Do you have time to help? :) cuzz I don't know how these quests run exacly.. or witch order. so pretty hard to config the scripts :p

I would help you out for free if I had time but I don't have it right now. <_<

Ah okaj :( that's bad. when you have? hehe I tried poi but don't work so far hehe. but will keep on trying till someone can help me

Demon oak is working, just need help with poi and inq quest, because with poi some small things don't work I guess.

Back