• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Delete Shadowcores from the fucking new posts search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korrex

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
6ThhB.png

It's fucking annoying as shit and it destroys the forum experience.

if we were to remove everything that's unrelated to OTLand from showing up, then everything from the Community Chatboards would also have to disappear since it isn't related to OTLand
I can see why some people want it removed, but the amount of posts it generates doesn't make it necessary to change it

That's definetly not my point, but since I can't find two shits to give about ShadowCores, why do I still have to deal with random threads about the server popping up?
Atleast give me the option for a forum board that I do not want a part of to be removed from my search.

TL;DR I don't mind the forum part existing but I do mind that I can't customize my "New Posts" search preferences to remove ShadowCores.

I've made a thread like this in the past, all that project board is, is spam, and flame wars about little br kiddies at war with some polaks or something.

/signed.

I've made a thread like this in the past, all that project board is, is spam, and flame wars about little br kiddies at war with some polaks or something.

/signed.

This guy knows what's up.

The only thing that have bothered with that forum is when the subforums of Shadowcores get posts, like: Screenshots, Tutorials, Support, Trade. I keep entering those and think it's a regular board.

And what is your problem?

PUV2X.png

You just don't know how to use the forum functions correctly.
Deselect the forums you wish and remove kebab from the promises.

And what is your problem?

PUV2X.png

You just don't know how to use the forum functions correctly.
Deselect the forums you wish and remove kebab from the promises.

> New posts
> Customize search
u wot?

j83Cv.png

This button

Oh okay, still pointless for me - its not about the shadowcores section only... though the new posts search should be configureable, eg. results per page, sections etc. And also it should be done in the user cp and forum should remember the user settings for this in my opinion because it would get really annoying when you'd have to configure your settings every time you wish to see new posts. You got my sign.

Oh okay, still pointless for me - its not about the shadowcores section only... though the new posts search should be configureable, eg. results per page, sections etc. And also it should be done in the user cp and forum should remember the user settings for this in my opinion because it would get really annoying when you'd have to configure your settings every time you wish to see new posts. You got my sign.
That would be wonderful. Maybe adding a link at the side of "new posts", a link that triggers a custom configured search. This way you'd be able to go with the regular search and your own one.

I dont even notice any Shadowcores theards on new posts :p its not like they are spamming theards.

Last edited:
YVgar.png

So what is the problem here? I don't get it. Are you guys mad that sometimes a shadowcore thread appears here. Hurr I'm 12, drunk and what is this

ShadowCores is a forum board on OtLand, if a new post happens there it's a new post on OtLand. The problem here is that you don't seem to be interested in it, and it seems to make you sad that it uses up two out of 14 visible rows on your screen in that new posts screenshot. If you're not interested in it, why do you even enter the threads to use a offensive language? Any other OT thread in advertisement or discussion could also show up there, are you also suggesting we remove OT advertising and discussion from new posts? It's not happening, you'll have to deal with whatever problems you have with the ShadowCores board in another way.

This was also a discussion a few years ago. You can see the result. It is still here.

Most people could see the result, obviously you could not. ShadowCores hasn't existed for a year and previous boards under TwifySoft were hidden from search results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back