• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varus

الله أكبر
Reaction score
May i know why my thread was deleted at advertisement section "RoHaN-OTs"? I spend an hour and a half to make it and it gets deleted?

Last edited:
I don't see why that thread was deleted, at first I thought it was because of the country tag having 2 countries, but after checking the content I noticed that different servers were hosted in different countries, so its fine

I've restored the thread

are u RoHaN?
There isn't a rule that refrains another user from advertising a server that he's not the owner, but if at any time the owner makes a thread or asks for it to be taken down, then the thread will be deleted

I've checked previous incidents and that was the reason, only the owner of the server can create an advertising thread

Last edited:
The rule states that ONLY the owner of the server can create an advertisement thread of their server.
That's the rule I've known for a long time.

Just checked the rules, I guess it was removed and suppose not all mods were notified of the change.

Yes, I've had past experience, I advertised a server of a friend, got it deleted the next morning.
However, indeed, this was long ago.

I wasn't sure either, so I checked the advertising board rule thread and there was nothing against that, which is how I based my decision, now I feel dumb
wallbash.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back