• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could help you a bit with the website :)

I gladly would take a job as a programmer and coder. In addition, I can be a web developer, but my works mainly are based on Sails.js.

Nobody will take part in multiple areas simultaneously. Combining tasks and taking on too much work leads to one of two things: 1) poor quality work, or 2) quitting. We don't want either of those. I would like to see examples of work, or something to that extent to show your level of skill, especially if you plan to be working with source code. I'm only hiring people familiar with TFS source code to complete tasks for me. This is specifically stated above.

Last edited:
Well I do not have that much time to spare, but if you need help you can send a pm to me.

If you guys give this man a hand, I guarantee that the project would be the best

Still hiring. If you submit an application, please include examples of your work.

Last edited:
I still don't get what you are looking for? Are you looking for a full time scripter with a montly payment or a scripter to work when its needed? Ive worked on my server for months with my team and we could sell some scripts to get some cash for the dedicated.
Send me a pm in that case.

I still don't get what you are looking for? Are you looking for a full time scripter with a montly payment or a scripter to work when its needed? Ive worked on my server for months with my team and we could sell some scripts to get some cash for the dedicated.
Send me a pm in that case.

Did you not read the description above? I'm just looking for some help - part-time, full-time, doesn't matter.

Did you not read the description above? I'm just looking for some help - part-time, full-time, doesn't matter.

The reason is that I tought it was your maybe was thread that I responded to and that person said he wanted full commitment.

Hey, I can help you with Lua, I have hosted 3 Open Tibia Servers before and helped with the creation of a few custom Open Tibia Servers my main tasks were : Creating new characters, Signs, etc. I have a great deal of lua programming since I was a greatly valued scripter @XenoBot forums. If you are interested please pm me and I will provide you with my :Skype/E-mail.

1. Name: Rey Alemán
  2. Timezone (Country): México CDT (UTC -5 hrs)
  3. Availability: 3-4 hrs.
  4. Contact: only by PM.
  5. Position: Lua scripter.
  6. Examples: None. :p
I do have a verified paypal account.

1. Name: Rey Alemán
  2. Timezone (Country): México CDT (UTC -5 hrs)
  3. Availability: 3-4 hrs.
  4. Contact: only by PM.
  5. Position: Lua scripter.
  6. Examples: None. :p
I do have a verified paypal account.

Hi,

1. You're a new member.
2. You have no examples of work.

These two things tell me you have none or too little experience in Lua scripting to be helpful with my project. Thank you for applying, but I'm looking for team members with a good amount of experience, preferably with some seniority on OtLand.

Thanks for the reply and good luck with your team.

I suppose that contributing to tfs @github doesn't count as experience. :(

Thanks for the reply and good luck with your team.

I suppose that contributing to tfs @github doesn't count as experience. :(

How am I supposed to know you contributed to a project outside of OtLand? I don't read minds. o_O You should have mentioned it above. And if you did work on a project, you would have some work to show as example. Given the fact that you did not present any examples, I found it hard to believe you're an experienced Lua scripter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back