• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

delete.

Lpe95

https://soundcloud.com/saintdmusic/sail-remix
Reaction score
Hey i have paygol i just wonder if anyone has over or had over 350Euro.

Suddleny i wanna withdraw then they saying this. Your provider&operator has to pay those payments so you can have them. And i said people is donateing for it and i wanna my money and then they saying you have to wait to your provider&operators have to pay 350 euro so you can have them in your bank account.

It has been now 3 months. I think i just got scammed

All time i get cash 50euro i get them but when its over 350 euro they wont give my money

Any one had same problem as me?

I hope you understand my english. XD

Hey i have paygol i just wonder if anyone has over or had over 350Euro.

Suddleny i wanna withdraw then they saying this. Your provider&operator has to pay those payments so you can have them. And i said people is donateing for it and i wanna my money and then they saying you have to wait to your provider&operators have to pay 350 euro so you can have them in your bank account.

It has been now 3 months. I think i just got scammed

All time i get cash 50euro i get them but when its over 350 euro they wont give my money

Any one had same problem as me?

I hope you understand my english. XD
Hey Lpe95,
I had about 1000$ on Paygol when I had my browsergame running and it worked fine for me. heard about it tho that people got scaamed and removed this option.
wish you best luck continiously , message their support maybe.

Hey Lpe95,
I had about 1000$ on Paygol when I had my browsergame running and it worked fine for me. heard about it tho that people got scaamed and removed this option.
wish you best luck continiously , message their support maybe.

Oh, But this problem is
Code:
Dear user,

For us to be able to offer the best possible service and support to you, we need you to tell us some information about how you use PayGol.
In your specific case, we need to know the URL where your service is being used, and a complete explanation of the service or product you provide.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks!

PayGol Team.

Code:
Dear user,

Thanks for your answer. But this catched the attention of our provider because you have used our services only 3 days in a row.

Code:
Dear user,

For this particular risky case, we will wait until our provider and carriers operators pay for these payments, then we will transfer your payout.

This is what they said, /:

Back