• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete

gurden

i need support for my server, good scripter!
Reaction score
*RealMap With Pyre,Oken,Gengia,Yalahari,Zao Islands (Full)
*VIP Donations, (Not Overpowered)
*Abit Faster Fast attack.
*Knights is slighty better than before.

Website - Latest News
*Version 8.54*
*BTW JUST STARTED!

Rates

*Skills 35
*Magic level rate 10
*Mana Reg 60,60,60
*Not Unlimited Pots
*Not Unlimited Runes
*Unlimited Spears and Arrows and stars
*Big Training Place!!
*Lottery Systems
*Coming War System
*!Buying commands.
*Starting Rook 1-3 Rats to level 8.

*EXP Stages start at 250x and ends at 4x!
*Magic 12x, Skill 35x, Loot 3x
*Red skull: 5/day, 12/week, 25/month. Duration: 2 days.
*Black skull: 8/day, 15/week, 40/month. Duration: 4 days.

*Quests Working and Running.
*Anni,INQ,PoI,DH,Demon Oak,Svargrond Arena,Yalahari,And more nub quests.

*This server is Dedicated on serverloft – Welcome to serverloft – Dedicated Servers
*100MB Internet Connection.
*Server Dedicated in Germany

Ran by a scammer. Wouldn't except much from him. And if he eventually gets ay players I'll attack this server a few hours a day just as a thanks for him not paying me...

Ohh paying you for what? I dident get any usable at all..?

You got the 64bit version you asked for, if it didn't work for you thats not my problem. Pay someone to fix all your map errors instead...

You got the 64bit version you asked for, if it didn't work for you thats not my problem. Pay someone to fix all your map errors instead...

I have no map errors. Its your version. Im using 64 bit right now but the old version. Btw Admins please ban this guy he's pinging my server .. WTF 50 EURO you fucking idiot it was 15 euro ! But fuck it cause i dident get any usable at all!

Last edited:
Yea, I am and I'll do it untill you pay me. The deal was that you wanted latest rev, compiled with war and 64bit. Thats what you got. I call that a scam not to pay for it...

Why should i pay for something i can,t use? Its like giving you a file with nothing in it. "Here it is, done and cool, now give me my money

Because it's what you asked for. I don't care if you can use it or not. Why should I pay for a soda if I don't like it?

If you said you would pay him you should, otherwise you should tell him, I will not pay if it dosn't work or something.

I told him, lemme test first. And thats what i did. Btw Pinging is Ilegal so fuck off this forum

I asked you for money first. You sad send first, I will not scam. I sendt link. You sad let me test first ( I think i sad I wanted money now first), and i keept repeating it a long time after too.

Still it took like one hour to get the money the first time. You scam me, and I makesure you don't get any players, thats the current deal it seems. Pay me and I'll leave it alone. And you can go live your life say bad things about me.

still fuckoff with pinging .. He have fucked up my homepage so i can,t even start it anymore.. Guys can you please take care of this idiot

Okay he used something, "1000 Connections on port 80" ... Well just change port and it works again

No you didn't. Atleast players should not donate, and people should not work for this guy. Scammer.

And don't think i'll keep it alive forever. I'll come back when he got more players, more people to ruin it for.

Unless he pays ofcource, here is the address if you forgot [email protected].

I wouldn't want to be in your position Gurden.. all I can say is ouch

Why you think so? He's the dumbass..?

Why you think so? He's the dumbass..?

You better pay lol, Ok if you get in a fight with a noob but dont mess with tha Stian XD

Scammer :p As far as I am concerned... I think its illegal to even scam :)

I have payed 2 times already. And now he wants more cause of the delay. And i told him i can wait 1 week and i can pay him once more. But then he wants 100 euros. And thats to mutch. serious thats not nice. I was just going to pay 15 euros and i did already.

Back