• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deleted post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Activity

Reaction score
I'd like to know why did you remove my Post?!?! i found the reason: Advertising but as i said before! this wasn't me, You are Abnormal really!

The only abnormal here is you, who made this thread at OpenTibia Support when it's a internal matter of the forum. It's not our fault if it wasn't you, you and only you are responsible for your user and its security. I doubt you will understand the difference between a discussion and an advertisement thread, but you should never ignore the sticky threads on a board before making a thread there. It's also funny how you used another account to post and support your own discussion, I'll take it into account next time you make threads. And be careful with making early bumps again, you'll have an infraction when you incur again in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back