• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deleted Royal Gynyu/Idehoth By Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wel Gynyu, when i logged in on shadowcores 1-2week's ago, u said to me that you'll never scam anyone in this stupid game. And what i see now? ur just a little pathetic boy nothing else.
And who cares if you was going to give the character back.
For example, you steal a bank but on the next day you decide that you wanna give the money back, do you think you wont be punished?

Lol last week he was crying to me because he gave Anton access to his ek and Anton took all his eq and gp... Sounds like he deserved it now.

Pastuch u won't get your character back so i don't see any reason to bump this thread up.

PL: Nie odzyskasz chara wiec nie wiem po co wgl spamujesz to forum tracisz tylko czas ziomek ; d

So yes everything is clear, just that maybe this character has been the new owner? who enjoyed the character for a few hours, and later got Ban. -.-
And the fact that he did as he did, it should be a lesson for all future...
At this time I ask for Talaturen, because it's really nothing serious has happened. Each of any cheating at every step.
If everyone would start to replace what he had lost, it would have been a shock spam :O! heh Please also pay attention to how much spent on creating this character. I hope you will write Talaturen that decision was made.
Sorry for the spelling and greet. :)) Have a nice evening.

We'll if i understood u right, this is my opinion.
He didnt follow rules, so he got punished.

So yes everything is clear, just that maybe this character has been the new owner? who enjoyed the character for a few hours, and later got Ban. -.-
And the fact that he did as he did, it should be a lesson for all future...
At this time I ask for Talaturen, because it's really nothing serious has happened. Each of any cheating at every step.
If everyone would start to replace what he had lost, it would have been a shock spam :O! heh Please also pay attention to how much spent on creating this character. I hope you will write Talaturen that decision was made.
Sorry for the spelling and greet. :)) Have a nice evening.

If he was warned no way in hell should he get his character back.

Well in my personal opinion everyone should get a second chance, but look at rl tibia. U bot, what happens to you? do u get a second chance? nope u dont.

There, even the name-calling gets banned heh ;d
But be ye people, and look at it from the other side eh. Anyway, that's not our issue.
Hopefully Talaturen write what happens next.

There, even the name-calling gets banned heh ;d
But be ye people, and look at it from the other side eh. Anyway, that's not our issue.
Hopefully Talaturen write what happens next.

He (or you? I don't know what you're doing in this thread) violated the rules, lied to us and scammed another player. He got his account back (see it as it was his second chance), what did he do? He went right away to Advertising channel to find someone else to scam. Nothing happens next, if he wanted his account he shouldn't have tried to sell it. We're not going to return it. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back