• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Deleted thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Ane

Never Give Up
Reaction score
Well my advertising thread has been deleted without me being given a reason, and it seems like it was to good for this forum so someone had to delete it? ^.- it too me 30mins writing that and what? now it's gone because some mod/admin had to abuse his powers?
My thread title, contained country, client, and server name. Which should be 100% enough without the need of writing a god damn port.

So whats the problem? explain.

This is not funny. Someone is being so jealous of others having a great server. it's pathetic. My thread contained everything.
and so if the reason was because it was missing port in tittle. then the mod is a joke.

board rules: Missing host country in title or bad format in it
I'm not joke btw, just read the board rules and you won't need to make these useless complaints.
If you put it in the beginning, wouldn't have been deleted.
Edit by Znote: Just to make it more clear, [Country] should be stated first in the title!

Last edited:
Thats just plain stupid shit :p How do you expect people to understand if you just delete the thread... you could spend 10 extra seconds posting whats wrong with the thread instead of deleting it...

stupid mods... (not znote or stian.. or kimmo..)

Thats just plain stupid shit :p How do you expect people to understand if you just delete the thread... you could spend 10 extra seconds posting whats wrong with the thread instead of deleting it...

It says in the rules
If it does not contain this information the thread will be deleted.

It says in the rules

Never said its not in the rules but seriously.. who reads sticky XD just saying they should change the stupid rules... they asslicked their way to get mod... atleast they can spend 10 seconds more posting something :p

@Bold Part: And then what?

@The Rest:

How? By posting announcements outlining the rules clearly, simple as that. It's not our fault if some users don't really care about reading stickies. Use your damn brain before posting bullshit insulting moderators.

@Bold Part: And then what?

@The Rest:

How? By posting announcements outlining the rules clearly, simple as that. It's not our fault if some users don't really care about reading stickies. Use your damn brain before posting bullshit insulting moderators.

BOLD PART!!
That way people learn what they did wrong and therefor won´t be repeated.

Rest!!
Stop trollin. none reads sticky.

How about you stop fighting. Just bring her thread back and let her change the title quickly. Should fix it ? Seems her thread had Country after client. Jezus, big fucking difference first or second. Lmao.

Honestly, why do mods delete threads because of 1 missing bit of information, expecting the user to file a complaint thread, instead of either editing the users thread, or leaving a little comment/PM telling them what to fix.. (and the host country was even stated in the thread.. a mod could have gotten that information, and changed the title..)

It seems that mods deleting threads for these reasons just shows that they're lazy as fuck(pardon my french).

BOLD PART!!
That way people learn what they did wrong and therefor won´t be repeated.

Yeah, right...lol

Rest!!
Stop trollin. none reads sticky.

Then no threads for these people. Read the stickies or have your thread deleted. If you don't like that rule, there are plenty of other forums where you could crawl in and post your crap.

How about you stop fighting. Just bring her thread back and let her change the title quickly. Should fix it ? Seems her thread had Country after client. Jezus, big fucking difference first or second. Lmao.

I personally don't delete threads that contain all information but on different order. It's indeed a useless rule in my opinion :p

Last edited:
Honestly, why do mods delete threads because of 1 missing bit of information, expecting the user to file a complaint thread, instead of either editing the users thread, or leaving a little comment/PM telling them what to fix.. (and the host country was even stated in the thread.. a mod could have gotten that information, and changed the title..)
Just ask the admins why, it's our duty. If users can't understand what is simply stated at announcements, we can't help them do it.

Yeah, right...lol

Then no threads for these people. Read the stickies or have your thread deleted. If you don't like that rule, there are plenty of other forums where you could crawl in and post your crap.

Same for you modfag.

Also people actually spend TIME making their threads and woops... they miss country in title and wooppsiee.... deleted... yeah.. the bb codes and text they spent writing are gone.. no backup..

Try include that into ur "sticky"
that they shud keep a backup of their thread before posting it as there are modfags who are strict
teacher_-_strict.gif

Same for you modfag.

You're telling me that I can leave the forum if I don't like a rule? Lol. I don't need people like you to remind me of things I already know. You're not the one who's making rules here anyway...

Also people actually spend TIME making their threads and woops... they miss country in title and wooppsiee.... deleted... yeah.. the bb codes and text they spent writing are gone.. no backup..

Try include that into ur "sticky"
that they shud keep a backup of their thread before posting it as there are modfags who are strict

They wouldn't miss the country if they were arsed to read an announcement. The responsibility lies up to them. It wouldn't take more than 2 minutes to read the announcement unless you're illiterate. They can get their thread back by pming a moderator (and showing that they understood their mistake), you should get your facts straight before making such kind of statements.

If they want to keep a backup it's up to them.

They wouldn't miss the country if they were arsed to read an announcement. The responsibility lies up to them. It wouldn't take more than 2 minutes to read the announcement unless you're illiterate. They can get their thread back by pming a moderator (and showing that they understood their mistake), you should get your facts straight before making such kind of statements.

If they want to keep a backup it's up to them.

So, you would rather expect to have a huge controversial complaint thread against you, and spend time replying to bullshit, than simply adding "[USA]" in the title?

Christ, you mods must be bored.

So, you would rather expect to have a huge controversial complaint thread against you, and spend time replying to bullshit, than simply adding "[USA]" in the title?

Christ, you mods must be bored.

Couldn't care less about complaint threads against me (this thread ain't about me, anyway) when they aren't even valid. It's actually fun seeing users like Barker posting their crap.

So, mods delete it to cause a fuss, for fun? >.>

Hell, no? It was deleted because it wasn't written in accordance with the rules. Since you also noticed the fuss here, thread closed. Just to prevent more fuss from coming. The OP's question has already been answered anyway. He can PM me for more details if he wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.