• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Does anyone have it, or part of it? If so, post it here.

so you don't have to do any work at all so you can sit back relax and wait for the donations to roll in?
if you had any sense of trying to get something by yourself I'm sure you'd use tibia.wikia.com for source information, and simply start making it on your own.

Its not released to public so far i guess.. i have it but not for sale too.

Read my post carefully.

so you don't have to do any work at all so you can sit back relax and wait for the donations to roll in?
if you had any sense of trying to get something by yourself I'm sure you'd use tibia.wikia.com for source information, and simply start making it on your own.

I don't run an Open Tibia Server atm, so I wouldn't have any donations anyways. And trust me, I have skills to make this quest, but I don't have time for it, that's how it is.

I don't run an Open Tibia Server atm, so I wouldn't have any donations anyways. And trust me, I have skills to make this quest, but I don't have time for it, that's how it is.
If you're good in OT's this quest will take you top one hour to complete. and if you don't have this one hour to make this quest, then maybe OT isn't a very good idea. is it?

Back