• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action deleted thread

DanneXD can u share your real map cordinates i want this too

thx

Sorry, I haven't finished it yet because Im not able to test it on any server. I got stuck at Zlak mission last time but hopefully I will buy a dedicated server this or next week so that's when im going to test this with the real coordinates. If it's working correctly I will post it here and tho I have changed items id's because they aren't matching protocol 8.60.

Kind Regards,
DanneXD

Alright, Started up with not a single error now. Though im getting errors while talking to Zalamon. He's answering to Hi but when asking for a mission.

Code:
[Error - NpcScript Interface]
data/npc/scripts/zalamon.lua:onCreatureSay
Description:
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:623: attempt to compare boolean with number
stack traceback:
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:623: in function 'say'
data/npc/scripts/zalamon.lua:32: in function 'callback'
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:423: in function 'onCreatureSay'
data/npc/scripts/zalamon.lua:12: in function <data/npc/scripts/zalamon.lua:11>

i'm getting this aswell... anyone know how to solve this?

first ID:
0aF2c.png

Located in Others

Second ID:
g9HJx.png

Located in others

Third ID:
HcJJZ.png

Located in others

Next time type press J and type the id's

Last edited:
You have to compare between the items.otb Teckman is using and yours. It won't work otherwise.

is the map 8.6? Because that's the version I used to search for the ID's.

SOrry, forgot to reply but i solved that part.

Though i'm on the zlak mission
Ziz will dizrupt ze order in ze zity zignificantly zinze zo much dependz on bureaucracy and ze chain of command. Only chaoz and dizorganization will enable me to help you with ze next ztep in ze plan.

and the nothing happends

SOrry, forgot to reply but i solved that part.

Though i'm on the zlak mission

and the nothing happends

You never got the storage required for that part. Did you change the positions in Gate guardian.lua?

ye, i changed the positions so they pop out on the other side of the gate, but then i havent touched anything in the storage thingi...

my gate guardian
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}
function onCreatureAppear(cid)
	npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)
end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
	npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)
end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
end
function onThink()
	npcHandler:onThink()
end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
	if(not(npcHandler:isFocused(cid))) then
		return false
	end
	local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid
	if(msgcontains(msg, "mission") or msgcontains(msg, "pass")) then
		if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZALAMON) == 7) then
			if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_GATE) < 1) then
				npcHandler:say("You want entranzzze to zzze zzzity?", cid)
				talkState[talkUser] = 1
			else
				if(getPlayerPosition(cid).x > 511) then
					NEWPOS = {x = 33113, y = 31197, z = 7}
				else
					NEWPOS = {x = 33113, y = 31197, z = 7}
				end
				doTeleportThing(cid, NEWPOS)
				doSendMagicEffect(NEWPOS, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
			end
		end
	elseif(msgcontains(msg, "yes")) then
		if(talkState[talkUser] == 1) then
			npcHandler:say("Mh, zzzezzze paperzzz zzzeem legit, I have orderzzz to let you pazzz. Zzzo be it.", cid)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_GATE, 1)
			talkState[talkUser] = 0
		end
	end
	return true
end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

and zlak

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}
function onCreatureAppear(cid)
	npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)
end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
	npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)
end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
end
function onThink()
	npcHandler:onThink()
end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
	if(not(npcHandler:isFocused(cid))) then
		return false
	end
	local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid
	if(msgcontains(msg, "mission") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_GATE) == 1) then
		if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK) < 1) then
			npcHandler:say("Ze rumour mill iz quite fazt. Ezpecially when zomeone unuzual az you enterz ze zity. Zoon zey will learn zat you have no reazon to be here and our raze will be buzted. ...", cid)
			npcHandler:say("Zo we have to ztrike fazt and quickly. You will have to eliminate zome high ranking key officialz. I zink killing four of zem should be enough. ...", cid, true)
			npcHandler:say("Ziz will dizrupt ze order in ze zity zignificantly zinze zo much dependz on bureaucracy and ze chain of command. Only chaoz and dizorganization will enable me to help you with ze next ztep in ze plan.", cid, true)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK, 1)
		elseif(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_MAGISTRATUS) == 4) then
			npcHandler:say("Chaoz and panic are already zpreading. Your barbaric brutality iz frightening effectively. I could acquire a key zat we need to get you into ze palaze itzelf. But zere are ztill too many guardz and elite zquadz even for you to fight. ...", cid)
			npcHandler:say("I need you to enter ze zity and zlay at leazt zix noblez. Ze otherz will feel zreatened and call guardz to zemzelvez, and ze dragon kingz will accuze each ozer to be rezponzible for zlaying zeir pet noblez. ...", cid, true)
			npcHandler:say("Zat should enable uz to give you at leazt a chanze to attack ze palaze.", cid, true)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK, 2)
		elseif(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK) == 2 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_NOBLE) == 6) then
			npcHandler:say("Word of your deedz iz already zpreading like a wildfire. Zalamon'z plan to unleash zome murderouz beaztz in ze zity workz almozt too well. You are already becoming zome kind of legend with which motherz frighten zeir unruly hatchlingz. ...", cid)
			npcHandler:say("Your next {mizzion} will be a ztrike into ze heart of ze empire.", cid, true)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK, 3)
		elseif(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK) == 3) then
			npcHandler:say("Your eagernezz for killing and bloodshed iz frightening, but your next mizzion will zuit your tazte. Wiz ze zity in chaoz and defenzez diverted, ze ztage iz zet for our final ztrike. ...", cid)
			npcHandler:say("A large number of rebelz have arrived undercover in ze zity. Zey will attack ze palaze and zome loyal palaze guardz will let zem in. ...", cid, true)
			npcHandler:say("Meanwhile, you will take ze old ezcape tunnel zat leadz from ze abandoned bazement in ze norz of ze miniztry to a lift zat endz zomewhere in ze palaze. ...", cid, true)
			npcHandler:say("When everyzing workz according to ze plan, you will meet Zalamon zomewhere in the underground part of ze palaze.", cid, true)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK, 4)
		end
	end
	return true
end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

As you can see here. X = 511 :p

Code:
[COLOR=#aa9900][B]if[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66]([/COLOR]getPlayerPosition[COLOR=#66cc66]([/COLOR]cid[COLOR=#66cc66])[/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66].[/COLOR]x [COLOR=#66cc66]>[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc66cc]511[/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66])[/COLOR]

Also don't use the same position here.
Code:
					NEWPOS [COLOR=#66cc66]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=#66cc66]{[/COLOR]x [COLOR=#66cc66]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc66cc]33113[/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66],[/COLOR] y [COLOR=#66cc66]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc66cc]31197[/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66],[/COLOR] z [COLOR=#66cc66]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc66cc]7[/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66]}[/COLOR] 				[COLOR=#aa9900][B]else[/B][/COLOR] 					NEWPOS [COLOR=#66cc66]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=#66cc66]{[/COLOR]x [COLOR=#66cc66]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc66cc]33113[/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66],[/COLOR] y [COLOR=#66cc66]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc66cc]31197[/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66],[/COLOR] z [COLOR=#66cc66]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc66cc]7[/COLOR][COLOR=#66cc66]}[/COLOR] 				[COLOR=#aa9900][B]end[/B][/COLOR]

Last edited:
Omg, i converted all to my map.. positions, AID, ITEMS and more...

I will test it now. I will come back with feedback

Back