• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

deleted thread

Would you use such system on your ots?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm loving it!
Just a suggestion: All BOT messages should be sent to a channel (BOT Channel).

I'm doing it right now.

Thank you!

I congrats you because it is a big deal to do a cavebot with just lua, or at least for me that i'm a begginer, but i don't support bot, so i will never like the idea

I congrats you because it is a big deal to do a cavebot with just lua, or at least for me that i'm a begginer, but i don't support bot, so i will never like the idea

Then you'll love OTClient.

Then you'll love OTClient.

Imo otclient is the biggest invention of open tibia. I'm sure someday it'll become some kind of a tool to create really awesome and original open tibia servers.

dam i would like to use this for my server too bad download link is broken

Teckman told me he doesn\t have the files for this anymore, if anyone has it I will be willing to buy it for 30 euro.

I've found rev. 3. Maybe if I have some spare time I'll update it to rev. 5

Back