• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper deleted thread

First model pls, also I think you will do something like the infinite training room by EvilHero no? Just like 10 maps in 1 map, if I'm wrong, explain it please.

First model pls, also I think you will do something like the infinite training room by EvilHero no? Just like 10 maps in 1 map, if I'm wrong, explain it please.

I can't reveal too much details on this, but there will be a limit of matches in one time to prevent 2 teams queue (mc teams). The limit will be set depending on players online.

This will not top, mid, bot? just top and bot right?

Not sure entirely what the details are meant to be but this is what I've got so far, not going hardout on the details.
LoL or HoN styled games bore me to death, even mapping them is pretty boring but ye. This is what I have so far
>Click here

Looks nice Pero, but mby mix the trees with other trees.

Back