• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Create Character
1INSERT ERROR: The user specified as a definer ('root'@'localhost') does not exist

Problems with creating new character.

Server start countdown 0 days, 6 hours, 24 minutes and 12 seconds!

How do you guys figure it starts in 45 minutes lol, anyways - Ill be checking it out on launch.

Server start countdown 0 days, 6 hours, 24 minutes and 12 seconds!

How do you guys figure it starts in 45 minutes lol, anyways - Ill be checking it out on launch.

the countdown at site says 22 min for me tho, i'll be checking it also

The moment has already come. On 18 September 2013 at 6 PM GMT+2(CEST) Hall of the champ
its starts tomorrow?

The moment has already come. On 18 September 2013 at 6 PM GMT+2(CEST) Hall of the champ
its starts tomorrow?
A typo, it starts in 17 minutes!

Please use hotc-server.pl ip to log in! :)

Teckman, możesz zamieścić link do klienta? Bardzo bym prosił, ponieważ IP changer mi nie działa...
Trzeba frameworka, a ten zaś nie chcę się za nic zainstalować.

Do you need a custom client? i can't find a download link or the client to use...

I think making team 2vs2 or 3vs3 isnt hard... some people need 30min to do it...

Okey, in the team matches you cant even attack others :/

Mała ilość graczy pewnie dlatego, że nie da się wejść na serwer, niektórzy nie mogą - po prostu wywala błąd:

"Cannoct connect to a login server

Error: Server name does not exist. (11001)

Sorry, trzeba wchodzić przez http://hotc.no-ip.org/

10:05 Queue Manager: Hello Sepeku. I'm a queue manager and I can help you to join or leave a queue or spectate a fight. You can also join free for all fight while you wait in rated match queue.
10:06 Sepeku [1]: free for all

And no reply? so how exactly do i play

Back