• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

10:05 Queue Manager: Hello Sepeku. I'm a queue manager and I can help you to join or leave a queue or spectate a fight. You can also join free for all fight while you wait in rated match queue.
10:06 Sepeku [1]: free for all

And no reply? so how exactly do i play

I know there is a lot of bugs :(

K, for anyone who can't go to free for all, just logout and back in!

2 vs 2 is bugged!
not sure if this matters but, people can exit the free for all before dieing to save k.d.a or whatever!

Do free for all trzeba mieć zrobiony team, co jest dziwne...
2vs2, 3vs3 oraz 5vs5 nie działa.

Selected a champion, forget which one and it didn't let me walk on the panel to go into free for all so I'm trapped in the room unable to log-out.

Don't host a server with so many bugs when you're not active.

That stupid dice system made me loose 200x honor points.. cuz it didnt say anywhere what the price was.. :s

Yeah, he told me that. But some troll had been there and wrote 200 before me, and it didnt say anywhere that u had to do that. So I lost 200 honor points :p

The game need way too more people; I just went online for like 30 minuts and there were like 10 people online but all of them afk. It's imposible to play the server right now.

The game need way too more people; I just went online for like 30 minuts and there were like 10 people online but all of them afk. It's imposible to play the server right now.
+1 tested it yesterday and not much ppl, 12 online and all afk at free for all! cant test the team features or maps so... And also i dont know how neutral monsters acts

Yeah, the server is pretty damn buggy. I just want to know where the admin is. All of these problems could be fixed if he would just login (I see posts from September 17th that still have no reply). This server has such potential; I really want to play it.

Decided to ruin this server until the admin comes back. For anyone who would like to join, create a character and play as the champion Venom then sit in the free for all area. His aoe will kill people around him. Days later we'll be level 30; enjoy :).

To me it seems like Teckman doesn't have the balls to come here and admit that the server has lots of bugs. Since he has been logged into OTLand several times since the server started, including today.

To me it seems like Teckman doesn't have the balls to come here and admit that the server has lots of bugs. Since he has been logged into OTLand several times since the server started, including today.
Seriously? Wtf? This OT has come so far it has so many amazing features... why can't he just fix the bugs?

Back