• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action deleted thread

Hey, i have a good idea....... a NPC that buys all the herbalism products you get, i think it's a good idea.....
Ohh, and in mushrooms, the itemid 4179 i s repetead.... xD

If someone can help and do the NPC..... THANKS!!!

Last edited:
I do an NPC for herbalism professions:

First add data/npc/gardener.xml:
Lua:
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 
- <npc name="Gardener" script="default.lua" talkradius="2" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
  <health now="100" max="100" /> 
  <look type="129" head="59" body="120" legs="101" feet="116" addons="0" /> 
- <parameters>
  <parameter key="message_greet" value="Welcome to my shop, adventurer |PLAYERNAME|! I {trade} with herbalism products." /> 
  <parameter key="message_farewell" value="Good bye and come again, |PLAYERNAME|." /> 
  <parameter key="module_shop" value="1" /> 
  <parameter key="shop_sellable" value="fern,2801,2;shadow herb,2804,3;powder herb,2803,4;stone herb,2799,5;sling herb,2802,6;star herb,2800,7; blood herb,2798,8;mushroom,2794,9;dark mushroom,2792,10;white mushroom,2787,11;wood mushroom,2791,12;brown mushroom,2789,13;mushroom,2793,14; orange mushroom,2790,15;fire mushroom,2795,16" /> 
  </parameters>
  </npc>

To edit items and prices:
-Example: fern,2801,2
fern= item name
2801= item id
2= price

I am noob at doing scripts..... when i want tto sell a fern, for example, there appear a message that says, 'You do not have this object', but i have it and in the sell list the name appear in white letters.... :S Someone can help please???

Last edited:
No:s
I need someone to fix it....
I think the npc is working but the script of professions have an error.... i will test ;)

Nop, the NPC has the problem :S

Last edited:
Nothing in this entire scripts is working for me. No errors, no nothing. only "You cannot use this object".

Back