• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Deletion

When you get banned for botting you get 3 warnings ;p = deletion next time they catch you

If you cavebot you get final warning. Which means you get deletion next time.

Deletion happens when you have 4 warnings, if you get a ban without final warning you get 1 warning

BUT IF YOU GET BANNED AFTER THAT FOR FINAL WARNING IT ADDS 3 WARNINGS so it equals out to give you 4 warnings which is why you were deleted.

I got a question. I got banned for using MC once. What happens when I get banned again for using MC?

Do I get deleted or do I have a last Warning left then?

I wouldnt mc again if i was you, lmao! hah

Yeah. im not using it anymore. Just for other servers but not 2 tims softcores again.
I was hunting on my kina and I checkd the trade channel and saw the item I needed. I didn't want to leave the cave so I msged the guy and told him that I'll msg him on another character he shall come Thais DP.

When he said that he arrived I switched on my MS who was standing in thais dp. Bouhgt the 2 pairs Softies and logged out again. Then I conituend hunting. Took not even a minute.
10 Minutes later Feloth msged me if I might know this character.
He meant my mage. So i got banned for Mcing.

It's fair and Feloth is right. Still I think it's kinda low that this gives you 2 days ban on your 2 main character. If you see it that way, I cheated bcs I didn't need to walk ~7minutes from my cave to Thais dp and ~7 minutes back to my cave. And I just needed 1 minute to go on my mage. If you see it that way. Yeah, then it was cheating. Or I could have logged out and logged on my mage.

Next Time I'll do it with logging out =/
Just wanted to beat the clock :'/

Back