• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deletions & Banishments [Botting]

Amusement

Tactical Bacon
Reaction score
Before I even ask or discuss this, please, allow me to stop you here so you don't give in to your subjective moral standards & let us all know about how much you hate botting or how you think us all lesser folks for doing it- we most likely don't care & It's irrelevant to the subjective I want to discuss.

So, I'm playing Tibia (again hurhur), about a month or so after the start of the Retro servers, A friend & I are one of the highest on the server, most people on the top places bot, I'd say a good 80-90% we know this because we're on the ruling guilds team, we pass scripts all the time, bot discussion is ever prevalent & the huge amount of us openly admit to botting(Not in-game of course).

Awhile back quite a few known botters on our team got deleted I think it was mostly our team, someone wrote these banned players a letter, now it was nothing fancy, it just stated that they were long time players, that invested a lot of time & money into the game, some were just begging letters as he didn't want everyone's letter to be similar, all of them(To my knowledge anyway, perhaps 1 of them didn't) got unbanned within a few days, this has made me wonder how many others have been unbanned & appealed their deletion/banishment getting themselves unbanned.
I always find threads about people trying to avoid bans & what not, but what about appealing your Bans & Deletions- this brings me to something I found a while back for League of Legends, A site dedicated to creating letters that unban your account, I found forums dedicated to this as well, people offering their services, there are even written testimonials of these sites & letters working though I am aware these can be faked, though a little harder when the person is on a somewhat reputable forums, where dedicated members are even writing that it works (Google "Unbanning my account" for the site, I don't wish to link it, I don't even know if it's legit).

So considering there's a service for it & I've seen it happen, I'm wondering what went wrong or right, that allowed these people to get unbanned, even though they were banned & in most cases known to bot heavily.
Have any of you guys appealed your banishment & walked out a free man?

Back