• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@delirum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benni

Banned User
Reaction score
hi, im troja.

Why exactly I got banned? Because I posted a post which says "+1"?

Okay, lets infract this guys:
Nice idea, me like
Nice idea...AGreee.............
Nice idea, would like to see it ;d

Because they're signing. I got banned for quoting this:
What's wrong if you post picture which explains what u want to say? ;p
and posted this picture:
Chuck_Norris_Approves1.gif

Yes, this thread is about posting pictures, but is that a fucking rule? No.
This delirum is infracting me for every fucking single post i'm making.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm getting all my posts that only contain a picture deleted.
confused_smile.gif

teeth_smile.gif
I believe it's considered "psychotic Retardchan trolling".
tongue_smile.gif

sometimes you get banned because you're friendly, sometimes because you flamed on a moderator that disliked it, and sometimes because you logged in..

Nah, but some stuffs is really weird about the rules the moderators is fallowing, I haven't seen them but apparently there's none or all moderators doesn't care about it. some of it.

Do not try anything, not going to un-ban, this was otland community ^ ^

Ohh yeah. Now we know why you got banned. Look at the post from you in this thread. Atleast the post you quoted agree to something, that the OtLand staff need to know if they should implement it. You post things like PpPpPpPpP

Got your answer right there

Ohh yeah. Now we know why you got banned. Look at the post from you in this thread. Atleast the post you quoted agree to something, that the OtLand staff need to know if they should implement it. You post things like PpPpPpPpP

Got your answer right there

Ok? But I didn't get banned for that, so stfu.

Well if you were banned for saying +1 and a picture, then yeah you shouldn't have been banned. I don't see how that is spamming. Maybe they changed their minds on some stuff all of a sudden.

Yes, I'm getting all my posts that only contain a picture deleted.
confused_smile.gif

teeth_smile.gif
I believe it's considered "psychotic Retardchan trolling".
tongue_smile.gif

Then shouldn't you get infracted also?

Then shouldn't you get infracted also?

Staff is friend of him and therefore threats him differently. This is nothing Tala wants to change either.

Maybe not banned, but atleast infracted or a deleted post. It counts as image macro, which technically is spam.

And your last infraction message was:
This is the last time you're posting something meaningless. Since you obviously don't understand any rule your next one will be a permanent banishment which also includes your other users. This is your last chance to stay at Otland.

The only one you could blame is yourself. Also posts with a picture and some "jajaja" doesn't make them acceptable.

Also regarding Cykotitan, I am sure that his posts get deleted when they contain just an image but at least he's helping a lot of people (not to mention he has already received an infraction a couple of weeks ago for his 4chanish attitude).

@up

YEAH HE GOT liiikee 5 pages of infraction while I only have 2 infractions.. I want more but wne I try, I only get bans!! :p

@up

YEAH HE GOT liiikee 5 pages of infraction while I only have 2 infractions.. I want more but wne I try, I only get bans!! :p

That's because every staff member has his own way of judging. Others are strict, others show some tolerance.

where do check your infractions!!!????
I want to know!

You'll receive an automated PM if you get an infraction which provides you with the infraction reason and a message specified by the moderator who gave it. For your information, you don't have any infraction.

And your last infraction message was:

The only one you could blame is yourself. Also posts with a picture and some "jajaja" doesn't make them acceptable.

Also regarding Cykotitan, I am sure that his posts get deleted when they contain just an image but at least he's helping a lot of people (not to mention he has already received an infraction a couple of weeks ago for his 4chanish attitude).
aaa == yes, he told me a thing, and i told him that i'll?? is that spam?

aaa == yes, he told me a thing, and i told him that i'll?? is that spam?
me: i might start here
krille: nice, get ozkl and nikodada also :D
me: yes, i'll

edit: o fuk, missclick @*reply with quote instead of edit

Status
Not open for further replies.