• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Delusions...

i dont know alot about wars to be honest but on an ot like this i'd mainly says its down to frags

Canavi your god damn pathetic.(Sorry at the forum rules, but this is a fact that everyone knows ;D)

You guys maybe made "30 frags in few days" But eeh we did atleast make 15 frags back on those few days.. so I dont understand at all how is that a winning for you?? if you guys were winning we couldnt make a single kill and hunt at all. Cowards didnt even fight a 1 big real OB.
You just think you could fool "the community" that you guys are teh shieet.

ROFL at you for real. xD

//Molotov

Canavi your god damn pathetic.(Sorry at the forum rules, but this is a fact that everyone knows ;D)

You guys maybe made "30 frags in few days" But eeh we did atleast make 15 frags back on those few days.. so I dont understand at all how is that a winning for you?? if you guys were winning we couldnt make a single kill and hunt at all. Cowards didnt even fight a 1 big real OB.
You just think you could fool "the community" that you guys are teh shieet.

ROFL at you for real. xD

//Molotov

No one won i would say yea u won in frags Gratz big deal. But alot of ur ppls got inactive after we killed plenty and got enough ppl to fight u guys for once cuz most were inactive.

and bobsy ok u won whatever ;P we got bored since didnt happen much action. and the ot starting getting boored ;(

ye the server is rather boring and im not in either guild so i didnt win :( i just wanted to make a point

No one won i would say yea u won in frags Gratz big deal. But alot of ur ppls got inactive after we killed plenty and got enough ppl to fight u guys for once cuz most were inactive.

and bobsy ok u won whatever ;P we got bored since didnt happen much action. and the ot starting getting boored ;(

Pretty many were inactive even if we was winning everybattle, so dont even try make it look like that rofl. and how long we active people have been bored for not action at all by you guys?? sometimes some defence shit, yeah gz. You guys werent even near to win the war yet, but still you did stop it. Loosers.

//Molotov

I havent been on properly for what, 2 days? And you end the war because i got a few easy frags? LOL, emeo (canavi) will always be the same posting utter bollox he knows it lol or i hope he does. Ill be kinda like as per normal but it is a weekend you know? If u really have ended the war over that then ur a joke lol but ill be declaring again when i get on hoping your ready to actually fight now. O btw if u payout on an ot ur sad ;)

sfe, Mitch.

Pretty many were inactive even if we was winning everybattle, so dont even try make it look like that rofl. and how long we active people have been bored for not action at all by you guys?? sometimes some defence shit, yeah gz. You guys werent even near to win the war yet, but still you did stop it. Loosers.

//Molotov

The guy that didn't do a shit for delussion has talked~

//Molotov

Saw u one "fight" i think the one yesterday then i havent seen u stop talk bs since u havent helped them anything

pointless posint here since noobs will keep write so ok u won enough?

The main reason we changd guild is cuz to much is inactive our leader and others so just declare we will accept

Saw u one "fight" i think the one yesterday then i havent seen u stop talk bs since u havent helped them anything

pointless posint here since noobs will keep write so ok u won enough?

The main reason we changd guild is cuz to much is inactive our leader and others so just declare we will accept

signed

what are you signing? i thought you said they sucked a few days ago ^.-

• * I know most of you guys quit, or the leaders/high lvls left... But it wasn't OK to leave the rest behind, they got ass raped.
    Anyways, all of you who r left, and want's to get unhunted, msg me in-game and prepare 2kk, and if you did somethin' more, prepare an apoligy also.

PS:
    - We left Fanaticos, no reason to War against u guys, we got like 30frags in 1-2days? It's kinda sad fo you all...

(YOU WHO WANT TO PAY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST HERE, MSG IN-GAME, IT WILL BE OUR LITTLE SECRET :])
    /NOTE; Don't try to leave the guild and thinkin' we will forget about you, I have you all VIP'd and killed most of you who weren't in the guild. PAYMENT IS A MUST

haha wtf, have I missed something? Don't believe anyone has quitted. And 30 frags on 2 days? Well GZ, we were leading with like 50 frags after 2 days

Back