• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Delusions...

Saw u one "fight" i think the one yesterday then i havent seen u stop talk bs since u havent helped them anything

pointless posint here since noobs will keep write so ok u won enough?

The main reason we changd guild is cuz to much is inactive our leader and others so just declare we will accept

You did even join later than me or get active later from what I joined. Im Druid thule,taskn and molotov.
and been for sure alot more than 1 fight XD

You are all very funny(@Fanaticos or ex fanaticos) XD
Playing your mouth thinking your the best, when you simply aint.

//Molotov

Would never pay you 2kk just to get UnHunted -.-"
Thats just noobish

You did even join later than me or get active later from what I joined. Im Druid thule,taskn and molotov.
and been for sure alot more than 1 fight XD

You are all very funny(@Fanaticos or ex fanaticos) XD
Playing your mouth thinking your the best, when you simply aint.

//Molotov

and u arent? haha just look what u writing pathetic loser get over it

and u arent? haha just look what u writing pathetic loser get over it

except I did never say im best or even good.
Difference between my mouth playing and yours, is that I talk the truth. ;P
Get over what? XD

//Molotov

Considering the war stats on the homepage this is quite fun to read.. Usually the winning team demands money from the loosing one. But sometime's got to be the first one, right?

Considering the war stats on the homepage this is quite fun to read.. Usually the winning team demands money from the loosing one. But sometime's got to be the first one, right?

Well I wouldnt demand a payment after war has end, because I play ots for wars and wars for fun xDD

Emeo aka Master Canavi have spoken!

We must obey him, or run for your lives!

Nah but this thread is incredible stupid seriously, i mean what do you think you are? Your just a pathethic little smugh that think your so much better than everyone one, I suggest you shut your mouth and shove it up your ass because im sick and tierd of hearing about all this crap your writing on the forums!

All you ever was good at was running, so keep on running, cuz im coming after ya! Bitch!

Ownin me? Ha, naw homie ;) They used to get some sets of frags at a few battles etc after them coming back endless times from dying lol got pretty boring im kinda glad they ended it though they were getting higher and more numbers ! Hopefully get a proper war soon maybe. Where u been at bruv anyway?

sfe mitch

lol, i find it hard to beleive anything in this thread since when i was with mitch they runend u over a millions times..

mitch imma come back with a new char xdd wanna see if they are that good

homie ask uhm what happened today when they made a new guild started war and tried to ob. Epic Fail. :S was boring :(.

Back