• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Delyria Position Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Some of you may have heard of Delyria, for those of you who haven't can read about it here and here. The reason for this thread is that I'm looking to recruit a programmer since I would like to pick up the pace of the development. You will be working alongside me in order to improve and finish the server, I'm also open to sharing the ownership of the server if you share my vision and dedication for the project and OpenTibia in general.

For those of you who are curious what has happend to the server since it last was online I can say that we have done some major improvements: client protocol 10.81, cast system, equip hotkey, reworked the entire quest room, revamped the entire style of the city and much much more.

I hope to find a person that is willing to work with me and finish the server in a reasonable timeframe, in order to apply you can send me a PM or reply in this thread.

Yours,
Chechlowski.

Had high hopes for this server when it once started for the first time, but lack of players made it boring..

Hopefully you'll find someone and get it up and running!

Something I'd like to see added to the post is the TFS version. ;p

I have some free time in the mornings before work :), won't be completely free until mid November tho. :(

You know i can still help you, but i cant have X dedicated hours a day :)

I have some free time in the mornings before work :), won't be completely free until mid November tho. :(

^ recommended :)

I have seen this around for a while, I really like it so far and will play it for sure.
Anything related to your website, just PM me and I can help you. Good luck! :)

Good luck with this , I hope we'll be able to play this again with even bigger community cause this server really deserves it :)

Something I'd like to see added to the post is the TFS version. ;p
We are using TFS 1.2 with some minor modifications to the source.
If you are able to contribute with anything at all I'm happy to get in contact with you, perhaps I can assign a minor system/quest to you and you'll have it finished within a week atleast?
You know i can still help you, but i cant have X dedicated hours a day :)
^ recommended :)

I have seen this around for a while, I really like it so far and will play it for sure.
Anything related to your website, just PM me and I can help you. Good luck! :)
We are going to need some assistance with coding a new template, and I would really like to use pandaac but it seems that it won't be finished in time for our launch so I think we will stick with Gesior. The two of you could perhaps help us with the new website?

Pandaac is in fact pretty cool by now. But it still dont have guild wars and those things.

Didn't you add me on skype?
You haven't really said anything to me, I don't type on skype or I try not to because I have it on my phone and my home computer is too old to run it. I could run skype at work but hey I am working :p

If you can't speak in skype then we have nothing to talk about, I am sorry but if i am going to help someone there needs to be verbal communication.

Anyway best of luck with the project.

Last edited:
You haven't really said anything to me, I don't type on skype or I try not to because I have it on my phone and my home computer is too old to run it. I could run skype at work but hey I am working :p

If you can't speak in skype then we have nothing to talk about, I am sorry but if i am going to help someone there needs to be verbal communication.

If he added you to skype he will surely write to you. Chechlowski is a serius guy, I already worked with him through skype and TeamViewer

How can you be unaware of the fact that we had a conversation both in private messages here on OTLand and on Skype? In order to remind you of what happend, you called me a bunch of times in two rows and I wasn't able to talk to you at any of those times - then you also ignored me when I asked you what was on your mind since I couldn't talk to you. However, if you could have been an asset to me I would have taken the time to talk to you, verbally as you call it - but, since the reputation of your previous multiple users is very poor, and from what I've learned from this I'm going to exclude you entirely from the project and add you to my sincere ignore list.

Thanks for applying though.

but, since the reputation of your previous multiple users is very poor, and from what I've learned from this I'm going to exclude you entirely from the project and add you to my sincere ignore list.
I don't know what you mean by this but ok.

Btw I didn't ignore you i was on the phone with someone and didn't see your replies until the conversation was over so I tried to call you

I can't post the conversation as a screenshot but it went something like this :
---------------------------------------
You: Hey :p
You: lol, I think I sent a request to someone else named alessisa

Me: Heh
Me Do u have a headset?

You: yepp

Me: I am typing on my phone its a little difficult to type
I tried calling, no answer

You: we can talk later, I need to do some chores now

Me: Oh ok

You: if your are on your phone now and rather not now chat we can chat/talk later when you've got a pc in front of you :p
You: either way I just introduce people to the project and show them around the server, then i'll assign them an assignment and from there we go
You: you can write me when you have time :p
You: hm?

I called again no answer
Me: Sorry was on the phone with sir knighter

You: can't talk, chat though
You: whats on your mind :p

You: ?
You: ?_?

--------------------------------------------------------

I always have a pc in front of me, my home pc is old so i run skype on my phone which is convenient for me, if i want to type i will pm someone but I'd rather not type especially if i am meeting someone for the 1st time plus it is easier to share ideas when your speaking to someone.

Instead relying on these internet characters for a reaction to get an idea you can get a sense of the persons feelings towards it just by the tone of their voice. I am surprised I need to explain this to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back