• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Demon Oak Quest [TFS 0.2.4]

Another

Slightly Disturbed
Reaction score
Here is the Demon Oak quest tested on TFS 0.2.4 and working perfect! Its basic script if you want a fancy "100% real tibia one" then go search it..

The way the quest works is you get the hollowed axe (id: 8293) and if you are level 120+ you chop the blocking tree and then you attack the demon oak in 4 diff places once they are all dead (they will poof when dead) you go through the portal and goto the gravestone to the south (i think the furthest one south on rl map) and use it, it will tp you to the reward room.

Link contains actions, movements and the map.

Map pos:
Demon Oak Quest
x: 32720 y: 32345 z: 7

Rewards
x: 32780 y: 32408 z: 8

Everything is already done in the map you can paste it in your map or merge it into a RL-Map (cords are correct) if you are pasting tho you will need to change the positions in the script or it won't work. If you are just using the scripts and not the map follow the notes below.

demonoak.jpg

Ids used/notes
1. Gorund under blocking tree must be id: 101
2. Set the ground under the blocking tree's Aid: 7789
3. Set the blocking tree's Aid: 7787
4. Make a portal in the demon oak area with no tp positions set with Uid: 14449
5. Set the Aid's demon oak..
Left arm: 8181
Bird: 8282
Right arm: 8383
Oak's face: 8484
6. Make sure all the mud inside the demon oak area is id: 8292 except for the mud directly under the blocking tree must be id: 101.
7. On the furthest gravestone to the south i think (realmap) put Uid: 55100 on it. If your not using real map then make a grave stone near demon oak and put the Uid on it.

If you need any help post here.

Credit
Adam (me)
Szakal

Last edited:
Small fix to actions forgot to add the chests script. Should be good now.

Yea Szakal I took from your thread :) em it probably won't work on 0.3.4 but its working good on 0.2.4 If I get some time I'll make another download for 0.3.4 files.

People, don't you understand that in rl tibia hallowed axe DOES NOT cut down the tree, it just teleport you few sqm to the south. You forgot abot 5 tiles which make sounds. You could make it 50% shorter but nvm...

People, don't you understand that in rl tibia hallowed axe DOES NOT cut down the tree, it just teleport you few sqm to the south. You forgot abot 5 tiles which make sounds. You could make it 50% shorter but nvm...

I didn't make it.. I know how the real quest works I said that at the start of my thread..

work it on tfs 0.3.4 yes or no??
It can work very easily you just need to edit some parts.

plixxx help mee I do not understand step 7: I do not understand English, would want that they explained in Spanish (I do not have map rl) plix to me help me

On the map you need to put a gravestone and put the unique id 55100 on it.. I can't really explain it different.

Back