• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demona Acces (Map)

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Lots of people doesn't know the right way to acces magicians (through demona maze) I decided to post this Map (From Tibia wikia)Keep in mind that I didn't do this map if you want to see the complete instrucions (I reccomend) go to this link: Route: Demona - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

First of all you need to go to the quests zone and find the door that says Demona Acces and enter the portal... I reccomend levels 300+ or then be prepared to face Vampire Overlords,warlocks and other stuff and ofcourse magicians (they are hard to kill so u will need a blocker like lvl 375 or more preference all of ur friend should be super promoted vocations i mean super sorcerers,super druids and stuff and with some donor set and donor runes try to put the kina in the corner and then mages or pallys should trap the magicians and star to kill, honestly idk if theres a quest)

Instructions

In the red spot, behind the trees, there is a hole and inside that hole there is a switch that you must turn right to open the entrance. Note: if it is already turned right, then turn it left and right again.

routedemona1.png

Now follow the blue line (be carefull see the map of tibia so you don't get lost)

Now follow the map step by step if u dont wana get lost. I recommend you to mark all the caves,holes,stair or whatever step ur following so u can return or come again to help a friend i recomend too to bring a teleport scroll.You can save the map to in ur pc so u will be able to zoom and stuff.

ROUTE TO DEMONA

800pxroutedemona3.png

Well now when you are in the room walk over the sqm that says (walk over here to have acces to the magicians through tp room) and now YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ENTER MAGICIANS BY THE TELEPORT THAT IS IN TP ROOM.

Hope this guide helped you and remember to follow the blue lines, and to see the map of tibia so u will never get lost :)

If this should be in other section please remove it, Thankyou.

Last edited:
good tutorial =)
I am sure this will help a lot of people who have not already completed it.
Name in game and vocation? I'll reward you with something.

Same one I used about 2 months ago, glad someone finally put it up on forums, I didn't have the energy.

Last edited:
Im glad u like it guys, hope this will help lots of ppl :D Im Drakan in game btw, if u have any question or whatever pm me, and Zariana I am a super druid ;)
Thanks.

Last edited:
i found that map at tibia.wikia.com

So did alot of people, but others didn't know where to find it and this is helpful to those people.

And congratulations!
You just earnt yourself a Cyntarist Wand (20 Points) and a Cyntarist Robe (5 points)

Last edited:
So did alot of people, but others didn't know where to find it and this is helpful to those people.

And congratulations!
You just earnt yourself a Cyntarist Wand (20 Points) and a Cyntarist Robe (5 points)

Didn't have robe so gave him nightmare coat instead.

Quick Question. Why would you release this? lol Its supose to be a pain to finish o_O If your smart you would just look up demona lol

Just looked at this tutorial and the in game map and where there is meant to be a switch there is a ladder which you cannot use i need help lol

Hey guys - well i just figured it out anyways! seems as though you ignore the very FIRST image which says something about the switch - i did anyhow, go straight to the big block of navigation. Worked fine for me, thanks for the post (only took me a day to figure out that first pic didn't exsist (THE SWITCH!)

Hey red I was in the demona acces quest (now magicians quest) and found that the ladder that is in the first image doesn't work so you can't continue doing the quest, here is the image:

routedemona1.png

So when you are in the blue point (north east) you cannot use the ladder, so it would be cool that you fix it since I didn't have enough points to buy some donor stuff and I want to get the blue legs =$.

Thanks for your time ;)

drakan also that bug was already reported by me :D i guess he wanted to fix it :p

So when you are in the blue point (north east) you cannot use the ladder, so it would be cool that you fix it since I didn't have enough points to buy some donor stuff and I want to get the blue legs =$.

Thanks for your time ;)

Hey bro, if you message me when I log on I'll give you the legs from 300 quest.

You don't need to use that ladder?

Red

Back