• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

demona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slopdy or whatever your name is btw elfbot player attack doesnt work on ots they might have player on screen but player attack doesnt work. Also you could go level at infernalist in yalahar or fenrock dls so dont cry about good leveling places

get lvl at infernalist? Oki dude, btw elfbot isnt the only bot you can use to play tibia so stfu and gtfo faggot

Yes infernalist and i know theres other but elfbot is the only good one to use.

Slopdy or whatever your name is btw elfbot player attack doesnt work on ots they might have player on screen but player attack doesnt work. Also you could go level at infernalist in yalahar or fenrock dls so dont cry about good leveling places
yes it does

Dude did i say that it works oon elfbot? i dont care if it does and i dont cre about player atk i care about the alarm when som1 atk the alarm sounds and they check the char, and elfbot isnt the only bot with alarms.. -_-

19:59 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Spyde (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
Neptikz deleted too,.
Now tell me diabetix arn't u guys doing nothing illegal?(X
Trying to be so smart blocking way to demona now you guys come to forums cry HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A BIG LOOSERS

Last edited:
*03:28 GM Hani has taken the action "Deletion" against: Dampas (Warnings: 4), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Bot.".

Cmon bring more noob chars to block i know you got them!

*03:28 GM Hani has taken the action "Deletion" against: Dampas (Warnings: 4), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Bot.".

Cmon bring more noob chars to block i know you got them!

Lol you think your funny dont you, look what happened to Johny Koks, for getting Spyde banned.

Oh well... we will see, i hope you dont leave PZ Splody...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back