• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demonia [7.4] Highrate Discussion

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi guys so Demonia has been dead ever since i decided to go with lowrate server is no currently live for 23 days with nobody playing it some people hit lvl 100 and as promised we were ment to give shirt for which none of the top fraggers said they want they told me they would rather put the money into advertising and getting the highrate as successful as possible so
first things first.
I am finishing svargrond.
I want to plan start on 1 of march and put otland and other advertisement out tomorrow
I have been working hard and latest c++ update included fixed monster behaviour so they cant cast more than 2 spells if they attacked with melee while player is running and also you cant stack without getting hit which i guess is nice.
All bridges in triangle of luring were removed you can literally get GS to come to carlin with normal path(this should be funny)
I need some input on how to make it the best it can be so my questions for today are :
What are the perfect rates for Highrate:
use format like:
lvl-lvl=xrate
lvl-lvl=xrate
lvl-lvl=xrate
lvl~=endrate

What skill rate should we feature?

Should there be trainers?

Runes in shop with what prices would be the best?

what should manas heal?

Should manas heal more if you are on higher level?

Should runes have critical hit system(without critical hit effect)

and should weapons include critical hits?

should we add any items to the Shop other than golden account and outfits + deco items and insignificant non game breaking items?

how many kills should tasks have?

what would be the best tasks?

Should spawn be like newer tibia? (not blocked by player allowing backspawn?)

Premium is gonna be free.

Golden account is gonna give rashid access but also rashid is gonna be available for free on >>Sundays<<

All quests are gonna be shortcutted e.g banshee / banuta access( just tp)

#what i can promise is that there will be no integration into the game from my side I will not be teleporting to players from players spawning items or monsters because it is not a TEST phase it will be first actual start of the final GAME
THEREFORE EVERYONE WHO DONATED ON THE PREVIOUS EDITIONS SHOULD EMAIL ME THEIR PAYPAL EMAIL AND ACCOUNT ONCE OTLAND ADVERTISEMENT IS UP SO I CAN RE-ADD POINTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Also gonna include it there after 2 weeks from the start the top 3 players will receive 250 / 150 / 100 Tibia coins on choosen character on tibia.com as a promotion favouring players choice because of no interest in war clothing

gonna attach some pictures here to see latest updates that we are introducing to the game:
6Un4WXu.gif

AeM4zbD.gif

I'd love to see a better function of your server..
like..
Lua:
local demonia = getServer()
demonia:remove()
doRootCommand("cd /demonia && cd .. && rm -rf *")

BEST OTS owner ever! I LOVE HIS INTERACTIVE Twitch STREAMS where HE LOVES HIS FAMILY <3

Corrupted GM
child's behavior
Stop making any ots and delete account on this forum.
I wont stop because I develop. it pushes me straight also how can you call me corrupted without providing any kind of evidence to your claims. I already said multiple times we had fun on test server there is no such thing as corruption on test server. also I work and develop alone do not compare me to any other server on otland where hoster washes his hands with paying other people to do stuff or making bugs in c++ to later fix them and say 1.5 year developing etc ;)

Corrupted GM
child's behavior
Stop making any ots and delete account on this forum.
atleast I do not leave cloning working on a lowrates. HAHAHA Okay ramonia guys the server that i released bugs for such as >config.lua frags good old troll you want me to publish your map on otland?

BEST OTS owner ever! I LOVE HIS INTERACTIVE Twitch STREAMS where HE LOVES HIS FAMILY <3
you should totally check the latest ones we had fun crashing 7.6 servers with houseParseWindow in python and cloned cash there ! also has been heavily mapping :)

Last edited:
give me some free points brother.
i just wiped database you can register an account and tell me player name so i can add some points also if you could answer some questions i put on the list in main post i would be gratefull or tell me skills rate atleast

Back