• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Demonia Ot. A New Project

LandCaster

Reaction score
Demonia OT.jpg

Hello, I'm looking for a team to create a NEW server called Demonia.

I'm a mapper, I've been playing tibia for like 7 years, I know what I'm doing. I've always dream of creating a good server that reaches lots of players online and be famous for all its features. And I think that, with your help, Demonia Ot can be one of the best servers of all time.

If you feel like I feel, and you wanna create a serious server, just leave a comment with the job you want to apply and I will consider you.

Come on guys, this can be the birth of the best server ever!

Last edited:
Well, one for the moment, I'm a mapper so with just a partner it will be alright ;)

Agreed with blez, we can't make an apply only cause u said your doing this for long time, u must show some features, pics, something to make us bealive that this can be something.

Agreed with blez, we can't make an apply only cause u said your doing this for long time, u must show some features, pics, something to make us bealive that this can be something.

Well, I just bought this new computer and I couldn't save the files, but I will start working soon with some maps for the server and I will post them ;)

Back