• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Demontorrent Changed Name to Dhem Starkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
this evul kidmust be a br lol

all he can say is "server dominado, server dominado " :D

i want to know why br´s are so stupids anyway :D

Mate if i was you i wont atlk look at you ur 30 with glasses playing tibia 24h wow what a freak and he chats about other ppl ffs

bitch PLEASE!

Dude, you are actually stupid for telling everybody your cute, you must be gay or something wierd.

Evul Striker, you're a brainless mothafucka XD!

Last edited:
I laugh at how much time Evul has on his hands. Pff

- - - Updated - - -

Demontorrent RL pic, btw ur shirt costs like 0.01€
View attachment 21095
ginger donator plx
Bro, go search what brand of shirt this is. I can't remember how much it was and really couldn't care, but it's DGK. You won't know what that is nor means, see i have a hobby and i skate on free time, what you do is come on forums and flame shit. And i bet all 295 posts of yours, are about shit like this. Btw, everyone already knows that you are 12 years old. I regret not screenshotting it. And you sound like a 5 year old.

hello pl penis lover br brain retarded ppl

DEMONTORRENT RAGED BECAUSE ALL FLAMED HIM HATED HIM SO HE BOUGHT NAME CHANGE HES NEW NAME IS Dhem Starkk JUST INCASE U DONT CHECK IT ON SITE :)

so feel free to hunt him on that char if u dont like him also..
KKKKK THX BYE
ahh also CHI CHI CHANGED NAME TO Sal Starkk
SERVER DOMINADO MI SERVER!!!

Do you even life bro?

You remind me of some 13 years old kid called Tony, but he was a lil bit less retarded and immature.

Btw, MY SERVER, not yours.

tybye

At least he showed his pictures and his brave to show it.

Not like you "forum fighter" fucking asshole, show picture of your face.

Evul your life must be sad. 12 year old no one likes you go jump off a cliff..

At least he showed his pictures and his brave to show it.

Not like you "forum fighter" fucking asshole, show picture of your face.

ur actually failing much because they already seen my picture on skype its the fact they cant talk shit about me.

" SHOW UR FACE CMON "

" UR 12 YEAR OLD KID "

Guys cmon look at urself ==) I know umit and he doesnt sound & look like a12year old ..... The once who should get a life is this Salar army a.k.a Retarded hobbyless kids

Fuck them bro.

I want to see your photo, all otland want!

Get your photo here so i can make stupid post that you chaned name to "Forum fighter" and you look like twat

Fuck them bro.

I want to see your photo, all otland want!

Get your photo here so i can make stupid post that you chaned name to "Forum fighter" and you look like twat
ill only upload my picture if u uploads urs too deal my kid?

sorry u have to less pvp to war against me go take some pvp then maybe

as everyone expected, he looks like another retarded brasilian that plays this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back