• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dendo Lottery #2! Get yo shots at prem scrolls!

Mafiozi

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my second lottery! I am Dendo and I will be your host.

30 Tickets are avalible.

Cost to participate? 100k per ticket. Send a parcel with money to Magiker Dendo. Any bank transfers will be concidered DONATIONS.

How to participate - Write your INGAME NAME + the number of your choice.

Which Tickets? - Between 1 and 30.

Rules: Forum accounts that been created this week and has a post account of less than 5 posts are not allowed to participate.

When will the lottery be drawn? When all tickets have been sold. You are allowed a maximum of THREE tickets per person.

What are the rewards?
First prize : Premium Scroll + 3kk
Second prize : Premium Scroll + 2kk
Third prize : Premium Scroll + 1kk

How will you recieve your prize? It will be given to you ingame at Yalahar depot.

1. Danneh - Rekaker
2. Danneh - Rakaker
3. Anthony
4. Quwix - Quwix
5. Kinapuffen
6. Riddle Box
7. Danneh - Rakaker
8. Renewed Tanka Legend
9. Eka King
10. Prevail
11. Gandax Funkstar
12. Anthony
13. Gandax Funkstar
14. Quwix - Quwix
15. Salar
16. Kinapuffen
17. Azur Mayne - Brotha Azur
18. Salar
19. Eka King
20. Erebus
21. Riddle Box
22. Erebus
23. Azur Mayne - Brotha Azur
24. Gandax Funkstar
25. Quwix - Quwix
26. Azur Mayne - Brotha Azur
27. Anthony
28. Kinapuffen
29. Erebus
30. Eka King

I will use Dice Roller to roll the winners. If you dont trust me that I will only roll once simply don't enter, nobody is forcing you. This is something for me to waste my time on.

Enjoy & Good luck once again!

/Dendo

Last edited:
Updated, all tickets sold out! Waiting for payments.

Good luck & Have Fun !

/Dendo

Last edited:
Dendo lottery #2 winners : 1st place : Kinapuffen, 2nd place : Quwix, 3rd place : Brotha azur

Flandiezor--> Still Not President. Flandiezor? You want grammar? GO TO SCHOOL. THIS IS THE INTERNET. ***** I CAN SAAAAY ANYTING I WANT IM STR8 UP OG GOT THAT?

Flandiezor--> Still Not President. Flandiezor? You want grammar? GO TO SCHOOL. THIS IS THE INTERNET. ***** I CAN SAAAAY ANYTING I WANT IM STR8 UP OG GOT THAT?
flandies been president im vice pres noob..
og= occupationally gay? or originally gay?

OG in my sense is - original gangsta hut since ur imaginatio is that of. 4 yr old think about anything and that's og

Back