• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dendo Sponsored Project!

Mafiozi

Reaction score
So I quit Lunar and I started to bot some friends characters since I have alot of scripts & I make them myself.

So this is my "sponsored project". The sole reason behind this thread is for me to show of some scripts that I MIGHT sell later on.

RULES FOR THIS PROJECT:
# No Cash From Anything But Scripts
# No Blocker
# No Sioer

This thread will be Paladin Scripts and the first goal of this thread will be level 100.

Once level 100 has been achieved I might up the goal to 200 but we'll see if I can get the time/feel like making scripts higher then 100.

The sponsored Paladin will be played by a friend of mine but I will be posting the screenshots as he's really bad with any form of forum interaction.

So I present to you.....

48xoL7P.png

The character will be made tonight & put on offline training while I start the scripting.

ETA UNTIL SCREENSHOTS STARTS TO ARRIVE: MONDAY OR TUESDAY.

Scripts that will be used for leveling

Level 8 > 15: Thais Trolls
Level 15 > 25 Edron Goblins

MORE TO COME!

Kind Regards,
Dendo

Last edited:
project put on hold for now, having some issues with my computer & contacting the person that will be playing

Back