• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Depot Bugged!

tuninho

Reaction score
Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right place or not, but since i'm using TFS i decided to post here.

Yesterday i've used the command /closeserver to kick everybody online and after that i reseted the server.
When the server came back, nobody could see their items on depot! I mean, when they walk to the depot it showed "XXX items on depot" but when they tried to open the depots where empty!

Well, i accessed the MYSQL database and went to player_depotitems, and ALL items where there!

So the problem is:
The depot items exist in the MYSQL database but are not showing up in game!

Does anybody have ANY clue?

Brunno

I bet you used RME map editor, it destroys the depots.

Thats true, becouse you said that all items still exist in database. Check now from which depo items aren't displayed. I quess it is depo with id more than 1, and you used RME, which make all depots to id 1.

In fact i didn't use RME...
But by the way yesterday i restored my data folder and now everything seems to be ok!

Mod please close this thread.

Brunno

Back