• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Depot password

magista

RL name " Amir reda "
Solutions
Reaction score
Actually i was thinking about making something to protect depot in case your account got hacked i made this system, what do u think guys about it .
Need you guys to write down if you have any better idea that i can modify this system.
Also guys is it useful or not.
Thanks

Last edited:
images

Jokes aside, adding layers of passwords seems a bothersome solution. If you can opt to use it, nothing against, but being made trough talk actions seems bad, try modal windows (no idea if you can input text, but through writeables could be done with actions).

i like it, but i think is better if u can try using 1 npc or maybe with modal windows

Or the best by OTClient if you're experience enough. xdddd

images

Jokes aside, adding layers of passwords seems a bothersome solution. If you can opt to use it, nothing against, but being made trough talk actions seems bad, try modal windows (no idea if you can input text, but through writeables could be done with actions).
i think some players make the same username and password at almost all ots they are playing so i made this system ... also i will try to add 1 npc and make a n unmovable letter instead of box click on the letter then type your password inside if correct depot is free to use :D.

@changos i was thinking about that ... thanks for ur advice .
@jestem pro no idea about how to edit client :D.

images

Yeah I think something like making a script that when you use the depot box a window like the report rule violation window (ctrl+r in Cip client) opens up. I also think that it should only trigger once per login per ip. So if a hacker logged in while you were already online (with depot unlocked for that session) he'd need to use PIN again, because he uses a different Ip.

Yeah I think something like making a script that when you use the depot box a window like the report rule violation window (ctrl+r in Cip client) opens up. I also think that it should only trigger once per login per ip. So if a hacker logged in while you were already online (with depot unlocked for that session) he'd need to use PIN again, because he uses a different Ip.
nice idea but i think it need OTClient edit.

since when does ppls put their best and rare stuff in depo ? lmao
since now they can but there stuff in depot as now depot password u can recover it back with the recover key if u forgot it and else u can't create it without u recovery key so none can join u acc or char as if he join he never can get any password without recover key which only with you

Back