• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Depot Spawn

Darion

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure if this is a bug or just a mapping flaw, but either way it needs to get fixed.

I was standing at the depot box on the upper level right next to the decorator and had a $20 Cyntarist Wand stolen from me.

"Royal Of" said that he wanted to see the Cyntarist wand before he made an offer,so I went upstairs where he was and set the wand down on the box thinking it was safe.

He quickly ran over to the doorway by the box, and apparently its possible to reach the box diagonally from that spot.

Before I knew what happened my wand was gone and Royal Of was logged off.:blink:

Idc about the wand, I'm done with this server anyway, but this was obviously a practiced scam and I don't want the same thing to happen to anyone else. <_<

Wow,
thats serious nasty,
I feel sorry for you, If possible I'll try to help you.

Anyone knows abother chars of Royal Of?