• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Descfear Thread

Tin Lizard

Yes
No
No

How about yes yes yes?

Think realistic,
You cant get to the middlest chairs.
And there should be something above the pillars, why else should they be there?

#edit1: rater remove the light thingies on the tapestrys, kinda dangerous dont u think?

Last edited:
The light thingys are lamps not torches, and torches r often at walls and still no house is burning down, its not like the flames r super huge.

Also it looks better with all these chairs and dont think logic, its tibia.

The light thingys are lamps not torches, and torches r often at walls and still no house is burning down, its not like the flames r super huge.

Also it looks better with all these chairs and dont think logic, its tibia.

ah okay. well I just think thats people opinion.

Aerrox, don't think realistic, it's just a Tibia. Yes, some things needs to looks real, but not everything at all.

Last edited:
Good morning, my lord. How are you today, sir?
screenini.png

screenjrj.png

I know that there are no windows in the building above 1 level but I made it on purpose 'cause I need to finish the interior and it'll foster me my work.

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't think it's too dirty, but if you said.. It's not the finished version, I must edit it to make some in-game screens, so I'll remember. Anyway, thanks for a comment with some critic - it gives me to think.

Last edited:
Hate that kind of roof, but I guess it's my taste.

Alittle to much spam imho.

@Aerrox
That signature, who said that to you? xD

I'm still working to fit in yours tastes. But I think it's just a personal matter of mappers and their style.

"Jak to mapper z chujowym skillem rzuca się na kase"

I think that, this job as a mapper would be a nice practice 4 u, take this job without any payment just 4 skill improving...

Just for skill improving I can make it for my project, isn't this better idea? I think it is.

What's going on? Why can't I see the pictures in full resolution? Why can't I zoom it?

Last edited:
Back