• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dese~ and Bip, sharing exp..

Sutoto

Reaction score
For shame...
Well i dont really need screenshots to prove anything, they were so stupid about it...
Bip - 14 Dec 2009, 03:47 Killed at Level 625 by Wife.
Note the time...
Lvl 625... No other deaths after..
Bip rebirths...
24 minutes later , Deserthor - 14 Dec 2009, 04:11 Killed at Level 1056 by Bip.
11 minutes after that, I see Bip... 04:22 Bip [506]: Utani Gran Hur.
Lvl 506...
Man I wish I could get 506 levels in a matter of 11 minutes....
Have screenshots if needed...

That's the 100th time Bip did something which is not legal on Cyntara? lol

it would appear that way yet nothing has been done? well its just another wasted thread but i would still like to hope there's something going to be done

what a damn shame.

I hate unfair players, he bots and illegally obtains exp & YET NOTHING has been done.
if I were red, I would conviscate all his rb's.

lol post screen shots just for show we all wanna laugh

Well...... i guess it didnt save my screenshot. Faststone image capture xD. But it shouldnt be to hard for RED to look at server logs... the deathlist on the webiste dosent lie...

LOOOL thats not the first time that bip made this... and exaroin knows about iot ;)

i spoke to deser and he said that bip did a mas rai when he didnt have mana shield on and he was killing nms i said to deser that i think he knew u didnt have mana shield on and i think he planned to kill u with the mas rai deser replied "me too"

@tanner,
sorry, i have no idea how to quote, and yeh im that shitty at this website, i will never fully understand it, anyways no he wasn't but hes the one who uses dash, hold target, kills for exp (mentioned on this thread) i think he did combo bot too but idk, hes still classified as a cheater :D

7 Dec 2009, 14:12 Killed at Level 1005 by Bip.
7 Dec 2009, 14:07 Killed at Level 1022 by Bip.
7 Dec 2009, 13:56 Killed at Level 1040 by Bip.

thats veseble death list, i know vesebles with zarz now but that happen before he joined zarz and them. ;)

Lol the last week bip hace 23-25 rebirths.. and today 46?? wtf with this shit...

And.. what happend whit royal doggo? i dont say "he is botter" but he not play all the days.. but.. 7 rebirths for night??

Back