• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desert continent

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
After making a few desert houses I decided to make it a entire continent with its own hunting spawns and surroundings. I'll post some pictures of my progress here :D

Minimap:

Minimap 1
Minimap 2
Minimap 3
Minimap 4

Latest minimap [updated 26/7]

City:
2egag6h.png

350vxw8.png

2z3wcgw.png

"Ghostland/Drefia":
o0chnn.png

21jrjw7.png

Ancient scarab cave:
2d7t0nn.png

To-do list:
  • Add spawns to the hunting grounds [done]
  • Make two or three tombs [1/3 done]
  • Another dragon spawn or possibly a djinn spawn [dragon spawns added]
  • Add detailing in the desert [done]

Latest update:
  • Added spawns in hunting grounds
  • Made two new dragon spawns

Last edited:
Cool, I like the shape!

Too sand.... could be better if u add more details :D

try to add deatail on the sand like cactus and some other thing ;D

Yeah I will add details all-over the continent later but first I wanted to add the hunting spawns and finish the shape first :)

For example where the river is there will be more nature and maybe some trees too while in the drefia/ghostland part there will probably only be dead trees and no vegetation at all ;)

By the way, check the first post again where I have added another picture :thumbup:

Finished ground floor of ghostland/drefia land (whatever I will name it later...)

Added pic to first post :p

All looks good but the buildings look kinda squary
Make some different

Ancient scarabs'spawns are in underground, but this is not jungle and poison ...

All looks good but the buildings look kinda squary
Make some different

Yeah the houses are squary but to be honest I dont know how to make them less squary, I mean houses are usually shaped that way. Maybe you could post an example of how you meant? :)

Ancient scarabs'spawns are in underground, but this is not jungle and poison ...

Yeah I didn't do it like cip but tbh I think if I made the continent a merge of ank and dara then it would be less exiting to explore it :) Maybe I will redo the plants later since some of them are jungle plants and not swamp plants but I dont know :p

The shape is great - I'd rate it 7/10

EDIT: Woops, Didn't noticed you have added more details yet =)

Zer0xe

Nice shape, but the City looks sooooooo Boooring... Honestly.

Nice shape, but the City looks sooooooo Boooring... Honestly.

Yeah I dont know how to make the houses more varied and how to fix the details in desert properly :S Well since most spawns are pretty much done now Ill try play around a little ;)

Edit: And yeah btw I cant play the map atm because Im on vacation in germany where my dad lives. When I get home I'll also try to play the map and do some hunts with different chars to see if the spawns are good. Maybe it will be easier to make the city more living then :p

Edit2: And for the next continent. Is it easier to make a new map and import it into the old map or just keep on going in the same map? (And I havent made up a plan for how the next continent will look yet)

Last edited:
Added some more vegetation to the city now, hopefully it looks better eventhought I wont edit first post untill later tonight when I'm dont mapping :)

Back